Chapter 15.

Mason's POV

"WAKE UP!" Louis shouted in my face. I fluttered my eyes and turned myself over and pulled the covers over my head. Harry must have woke up from Louis too, because he put his head under the covers too and kissed me. Okay, I'm awake!

"Good morning beautiful." Harry whispered in my ear sending me the chills.

"Good morning." I said sending him a smile back, pulling the covers off my head and getting out of bed. "I'm going to go get breakfast in the hotel in a few minutes, after I get changed. Who wants to come?"

"We'll all go, the others are already down there anyway. We might as well get ready for the day before we go down there because I know they're all ready to go after they're done eating." Zayn said before pulling out his clothes and looking at the bathroom. Oh hell no. I'm getting the bathroom, Malik. I ran to my bag and rushed into the bathroom seeing Zayn following me, but I closed the door in time. He groaned in anger, making me laugh. Sorry! I brushed my teeth and then got changed into an American flag tank top, jean shorts, and red Toms. I put my hair up in a messy pony tail and didn't do any make up. Disney is a world for children. Children don't wear make up! Well, they didn't when I was a kid. I can't tell you how many kids wear concealer now. For what? Your freckles? Ugh.

"Alright, are we all decent?" I shouted out before opening the door. After they granted my entrance, I walked back into the room, grabbed my phone, money, and sunglasses. "Good to go?" I asked, and they nodded. "Then let's go!" I said walking out of the suite. Harry put his arm around my waist as we were walking, Zayn and Louis gave us a weird look.

"When is this going to be official?" Louis asked pointing at us. I smiled and looked up at Harry.

"Well.." Harry started but Zayn and Louis cut him off.

"HASON! or..no.. that's weird.. what about Marry? Well, we'll figure that out later. OH MY GOD! When are you going to tell Liam?" They shouted like teenage girls. They're so weird.

"I'll talk to him about it later.." I said ignoring the confrontation I had to make with Liam. I was really dreading it..

"Well, we don't want him getting hurt. Don't keep it from him for too long. For now, we'll keep your secret." Louis said winking at us. I smiled and Harry gave my side a little squeeze, causing me to scream. Oh please, stop judging me. You know you all do it when someone pokes your sides.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the cannon ball pros?" I said approaching the group. Liam looked confused but Niall and Dylan gave each other a high five.

"Explain.." Liam, Louis, and Zayn said in confusion.

"Well, I was enjoying a nice swim here with my friend Mason after our day at Magic Kingdom, and these two decided to sneak up on us and cannon ball right next to us." Harry said making me laugh. Sure, there was nothing else going on that we need to share.

"We had our reasons." Dylan said eyeing me. Great, lets make it more obvious.

"Anyway, I'm going to go get breakfast." I said pointing towards the breakfast bar. Harry followed me, Louis and Zayn made up the 'we're not hungry' excuse. Please, Disney breakfast is the best.

"There was so many things wrong with that story, Harold." I said to him once we were far enough away from the group. He winked at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" He said sarcastically.

"Oh, I must have forgotten all that swimming we were doing, friend." I said nudging him. He laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. "You're really close with your friends!" I said laughing and pulling away from him.

"You don't even want to know how close I am with Louis." He said making me cringe. He paid for our food and we went back to the table.

"Alright, so Animal Kingdom?" Liam suggested. We all nodded, and got up from the table finished with our food.

"OH MY GOD GUYS WE NEED TO GET OUR FACES PAINTED!" Louis shouted pointing at the face paint booth, "AND THEN GET MATCHING HENNA TATTOOS!" I wonder if this boy is ever going to mature..

"I'm not getting either of those.." I said laughing. I'm 16, not 6.

"I'll get the tattoo, Lou!" Niall shouted. Eventually all the members of One Direction had 'tramp stamps.' The best part? They let Dyl and I choose. We decided on them getting the tiger with wings. Like who even makes that a tattoo?

"Alright, face paint!" Louis said shouting and running to the face paint booth. He got a tiger face paint.. That boy is my best friend, it's settled.

"Alright, I say we go on the animal safari ride!" Zayn said pointing to the safari. We all nodded and suddenly people started calling dibs on seats with each other.

"DIBS WITH MASON!" Liam shouted. I wanted to shoot myself. Great.

We got on the ride and Liam and I were sitting across from Larry Stylinson, Zayn behind them and Niall and Dylan behind us.

"So Mas, what did you and Hazza do yesterday?" Dylan asked me. We didn't even pay attention to the animals, all 7 of us were just talking.

"Well we went to Magic Kingdom, and we went onto the teacups cause we're so great, and a bunch of other rides, and then we went into the pool but you guys ruined our moment." I said putting my hand over my mouth before I realized what I just said. Shit.

"Moment?" Liam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Swimming. Bonding over swimming. Friends can have moments too, Liam, god." I said turning my head so I was looking out the window. What the hell did I just do?

We got back to the hotel and I hadn't really talked to anyone the whole day. I just sat there and nodded at whatever someone said. I was too deep in thought about what I had said. I could have totally just messed up everything. I just needed to fix it.

"Liam, I need to talk to you, if that's okay. Privately?" I said as I made my way into my room. He followed me and Harry mouthed 'now?'. I nodded. This could either work or mess everything up.

"I just need to tell you something." I said stuttering my every word.

"I think I know." He said, but I didn't want him to say it.

"Let me just explain it before you get mad. That time that I thought Louis was Ryan, well, when I ran out, he ran after me. He saved my life. I was ready to end it all. But he saved me. That was the moment when I realized he liked me. From there we just expanded our friendship, and I started to grow feelings for him, and he grew them back for me. Yesterday, he took me to Cinderella's Castle and asked me to his girlfriend, and he said he wants to treat me like a princess. I promise you that I won't let him take advantage of me, and I'm strong enough to do that. Before, I understand if you didn't want anyone dating me, but I'm better now. Please, be happy for me?" I asked nervously. Then, he did the unexpected. He started to laugh.

"I've been expecting this for a while. I'm happy for you, and I feel bad that you had to keep it from me. All I was ever trying to do was trying to squeeze it out of you. But let him know if he hurts you, he's dead." He said before I hugged him tightly.

"You're the best Li." I whispered. He rubbed my back and let go of me. We went back into the room and Harry had a worried expression on his face. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up and he smiled. I sat next to him and he pulled me in and kissed my cheek. Liam eyed him but he didn't see it.

"Oh, Liam said if you hurt me, you're dead." I said loud enough so everyone got the message that we're dating.

"Well, now that you guys announced you're dating.. We have some news too.. We're dating!" Niall said holding Dylan's hand. We all gave them a 'trust-me-we-knew" look and they just rolled their eyes. Well, Disney world really is the happiest place in the world.

Everything seemed perfect again, like we had a whole new family. Niall and Dylan were dating, and they made each other happy. Harry and I were dating, and he made me feel so unbelievably great, so loved, so wanted. Louis had Eleanor, Liam had Danielle, Niall had Dylan, Zayn had Perrie, and Harry had me. We were all where we wanted to be, in our perfect, weird family.