Chapter 11.

Dylans POV

To avoid giving Liam a heart attack when he came home and saw Mason and Harry huddled up together on the couch, or even worse, that I was sitting by allowing them to be huddled up on the couch, I thought it would be a good idea to send Harry home before anything happened. Harry protested at first, until I reminded him that Liam works out alot, and if he wanted his face to stay pretty, it would be a smart idea to not let him see him with Mason. At least not until they found a good way to tell him about it. After I got Harry to leave, Mason went to bed, leaving Niall and I alone.

"Want to watch a movie?" he asked me.

"Sure. You pick one out, and I'll slip into something a little more...comfortable." I said, trying out my best seductive voice. I think it worked, because his eyes lit up and he nodded his head. I'm such a tease... I tip toed into mine and Masons room, being careful not to wake her up, and put on a pair of sweatpants and an old t shirt. What? Did you think I was going to put on something slutty and try my hand at seducing him? No sir-ee. I'm a lady. On the first date, at least, anyways.. I snuck up behind him, and covered his eyes. He grabbed my hands, keeping them over his eyes, turned around, then pulled them away. It was easy to tell he was disapointed at first, but then he started laughing and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You, are too cute," he said, touching my nose with his pointer finger.

The Next Day

"Mason, you ready?" I shouted at my sister. We were going Christmas shopping for the boys today, and I was so excited! I loved shopping for people, but Niall insisted on giving me his credit card to use, so it's not even like I'm giving the people the presents, Niall is.

"Yeah, let's go!" She said jumping out of our room in her white skinny jeans, Ugg boots, and Harry's Jack Wills sweatshirt, her hair up in a bun. I laughed and we got into Harry's car. "Thanks for driving us, Haz!" I said getting into the back seat. Even though I'm older than Mason, I still have to sit in the back seat.

"No problem, text me when you want to leave, I'll be at the mall too doing some of my own Christmas shopping!" He said winking at Mason. As sickening as it might be, they would make an adorable couple. Not as good as Nialler and I, but pretty close.

"What are you going to get me?" Mason asked him. I smiled, she seems so happy around him. And with what happened, I'm surprised she even knows how to be happy again.

"I can't ruin the surprise!" He said in a 'duh!' tone. It made me laugh. "What are you getting Nialler, Dyl?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure, any tips?" I asked hoping he would know the perfect present.

"Not that I could think of, I was hoping you would give me an idea. He's a hard one to shop for. But he likes clothes and shoes, so get him an outfit or something!" Harry suggested and I nodded. Maybe a nice pair of shoes and a gift card to Nandos!

We pulled up into the mall and Harry put on a beanie and sunglasses. He's going to be alone, he needs a disguise. "Alright, text me when you're ready to go. Bye baby, have fun." He said kissing Mason on the lips. I stood there awkwardly and coughed and they broke apart. He started walking away and Mason gave him a 'love tap' on his bum. He turned around and winked at her, but I pulled her away. Gross.

We finished our shopping for the boys in two hours, which was record time for us! I had Mason call Harry and we met him at the car. He had three bags from Forever 21 and he made a note that two were for Mason and one was for me. A whole bag. Mason's birthday was around Christmas, so I understood that, but he got us A LOT. I felt almost bad, but whatever, it's Christmas time!

Christmas Day

The boys slept over Christmas Eve night and Harry snuck into our room where Niall and I were sleeping on my bed, Harry and Mason sleeping in another, leaving Louis, Zayn and Liam in Liam and Niall's room. I know Harry came in because he heard crying, and I knew it was Mason, but Niall gripped me so tight before he fell asleep, I couldn't comfort her. She was crying because she missed our family, but all night I kept hearing Harry say "You're with us, we're all a family." It was cheesy, but it was cute.

We woke up the next day first so Harry and Mason wouldn't get caught and went to wake up the other boys. Niall and Harry went to put all of our presents under the tree, and Mason and I had the mission of waking up the boys, but more importantly, Zayn Malik.

"It's Christmas!" Mason whispered to Louis, softly rubbing the side of his face with her finger. That sounds weird, but it wakes someone up, espeically Louis.

"CHRISTMAS?!" He shouted, waking everyone up. Well, that worked.

After a lot of gifts and hugs later, there was one envelope left under the tree. "Who's that from?" I asked looking around the room hoping someone would answer.

"Paul gave it to me.." Liam said shrugging. Harry went to open it, and showed Mason what it was first. They sat there speechless.

"Well, don't just stare, tell us!" Louis said after a minute of silence.

"We're going to America, better yet, Disney World!" Everyone shouted and was running around like little kids except for Niall, but I made him fake excitement. I can't believe we're going to Disney World..

A/N- Sorry, this is likke the worst chapter I've ever written in my entire life. SUCH a filler, but don't worry, romances will spice up and what not. BYE :)