Chapter 2: Filled To The Brim

Z: "H-hey!ah-h~.... dammit! I-I!-ahhh~~!...." I begin to moan softly as my belly rounds out more. You notice my mouth gapes open as drool seeps out from between my shark like teeth.

D: Damian kissed him and rubbed his belly " you're getting so round and full with my kin"

Z: "I-I.... I'm... starting to like this......" I moan a bit louder as drool drips down my chin.

D: Damian smiled and ruffled his hair " knew you would."

Z: "Ah-h.... p-please... keep using me as your breeding g-ground... f-fill me...." I say with a huge dazed blush as my belly gets more bloated with eggs and ooze.

D: Damian smiled more " of course my little incubator " the vines pumped more ooze into him.

Z: "Ahh-h! Y-yess thank you s-so much~~~" I moan rather loud now as I drool mindlessly and all attempts to escape have ceased completely.

D: The vines wrapped around his belly and squeezed and Damian watched on smirking.

Z: "Ahhh-hh!! N-no don't squeeze me!! The eggs might pop out~~!" I whine to you uncontrollably.

D: Damian cooed " little baby is scared of the eggs coming out~~"

Z: "Y-yes! I don't want them t-to leave me yet~~!" I whine at you again with a huge embarrassed blush.

D: Damian nodded "fine then" " you'll pop in a different way then " the vines released the ooze even faster and harder.

Z: "Wh-what?? D-don't pop me please!!"

D: Damian traced up his middle and poked his naval " you're so big and firm."

Z: "Mmmh~~... your n-not gonna pop me are you?"

D: " of course not! I only want you at your limit" your belly was the size of a large beach ball and oozed dropped from your bellybutton.

Z: "Ooohhh fuuuuckkk~~~~.... I'm so full....." I pant and moan still drooling like a dog feeling full but not yet ready to pop.

D: Damian smacked his belly to see it jiggle.

Z: "Ahh-hh~~! H-hey!"

D: " I just wanna see it move, baby! " he massaged his belly instead.

Z: "Ahh~~ that's better.." I sigh with relief as my outie leaks more slimy ooze.

D: Damian licked up the ooze and flicked his naval to see it move.

Z: "S-sensitive~~!" I yelp out in a moan as my belly and arms twitch.

D: " sensitive? " he smirked and began to suck on his outie.

Z: "Ah-hh-h~~! Y-yes sensitive!!" I moan louder as more ooze leaks out.

D: Damian felt his belly and the eggs began to hatch and move.