Chapter 1: The Cigarette

D: Damian was working in his garden his knees in the dirt and sweating when he saw a peculiar man walking by.

Z: You saw me fiddling with a lighter and a cigarette as I messed something up with the process so I decided to just throw it away. Unfortunately I threw it directly into your garden.

D: "hey!! " I shouted and got up " pick that up! "

Z: I looked back at you with a smirk "pick up wot?"

D: I glared and pointed to the cigarette in his rose patch "That!"

Z: "Oh yea... that" I scoffed slightly as I reach in and pick it up.

D: Damian moved his hand towards him and a vine came up and grabbed Zephyr's hand.

Z: "H-hey! Wot th'hell are ya doing??" I struggled to get it free.

D: "It's just a mild punishment for what you did."

Z: "Lemme go you fokin prick!!"

D: Damian giggled and another vine grabbed you "no."

Z: "Sod off you old goth!! Lemme go dammit!!"
I try to free my arms but it's no use.

D: Damian touched your neck and sighed " quite a fighter aren't you " a vine reached into your pants.

Z: "H-hey!! I am a grim reaper! I have no right to be treated this way!!"

D: Damian scoffed  " and I'm a god" he joked he was just a normal infected after all. The vine went into your ass and began to pump a green liquid into your belly.

Z: "Ahh-h~! What the hell are you doing to me??" I demand as I squirm still trying to free myself.

D: " as punishment.. you'll carry my young " he smirked.

Z: "Wh-what?? But I'm a guy! I can't get pregnant!! R-right...?"

D: " with your body heat! They'll incubate nicely and you'll be as pregnant as ever! " the vine then began to spill soft ball sized eggs into you.

Z: "B-but I don't want to have kids!! I'm not meant for that!!" I feel my belly begin to round out as I place a hand on it "Oohh... that feels.... strange~...."

D: Damian pressed his hand on his belly " you'll be a wonderful father to our young" Damian patted his belly the eggs begin to expand in your belly from the heat.

Z: "Ahh~.... I-I can't be... am I.. liking this?? What the hell is wrong with me!" I squirm more as I attempt to escape but you notice I gave up faster than before.

D: Damian licked his belly "mmm... nice and plump with my babies."