Chapter 1: On Our Way

Accidental Love

Chapter 1: On Our Way 

3rd Person POV

"Hurry up, Nadia!" Anna screamed into the other room.

"I can only pack so fast. Shut up!" Nadia yelled back. She shoved clothes and other nessecities into her blue suit case seething at Anna for picking the 7 AM flight. Anna huffed silently and flopped down on their couch. She looked around the boring apartment and sighed. 

Nadia and Anna have known each other since they were 14 and were best friends. They had finished college in Boston and moved in together. Anna worked at a small highschool as a science teacher and Nadia worked as a marine vet at the local aquarium. They shared a love for Achievement Hunter and RoosterTeeth for quite some time and they had been saving up for 3 years to go to RTX, a gaming convention run by the gaming company Roosterteeth. Their tickets were booked and they were finishing packing. Nadia walked down the stairs her suitcase clunking behind her.

"Finally! I didn't think anyone in hell could pack as slow as you." Anna said.

Nadia raised an eyebrow at her. "I actually slept instead of packing."

"Sleep is for the weak or the 5 hour plane ride." Anna rolled her eyes and carried their stuff out to the car.

"I'm so excited!" Nadia squealed.

Anna laughed, "Me too, love."  Nadia bounced up and down like a child. "Get in the car crazy." They both got in the car and started towards the airport singing loudly to incredibly stupid pop songs. They arrived at the airport and Anna dragged Nadia around by the wrist so she didn't get lost. They found the terminal and took their seats waiting in anticipation for boarding until the plane was called. They shambled up the line to the plane when it was.

They were jostled around as the searched for their seats. "Jeebus lady, could you shove me anymore?!" Anna screamed and Nadia held her back.

"Calm down or we'll get kicked off the plane." Finally they found the seats that matched the tickets. Anna shoved Nadia into the seat. "You're window seat." Nadia stuck her tongue out.

"Well fine then." She sat down with a huff and quickly pushed open the sun visor on the window, watching people load the plane.

Anna put her seatbelt on and headphones in. "Wake me up when we're in Austin." Nadia looked out the plane window eagerly.

"Austin, here we come!"

<This is for Nadia my best friend ever (Sorry Mel *That's Amelia*) She is the best and we share the R & R Connection. She gets Ray I get Ryan :3 Bye xoxo ~ Anna>