2. | Steve's a stanley cup chamion

___

___

Steve and Natasha were at the rink right at seven with a bundled up new born in the carrier Steve was carrying, they made their way to the locker room with a little confusion first.

"What number are you to pick?"

"I want to have four again but I'll be fine with whatever numbers they have left"

Nat nodded taking the carrier from Steve as the locker doors opened letting out the loud talking and music coming from inside, several pairs of eyes landed on the blond as he waved sheepish "Steve Rogers" Nat snorted shaking her head at he husbands awkwardness.

The red head left the dressing room as Steve was swarmed by players and managers, making her way to the stands she picked a spot close to the ice but far enough away she could pick up jame out of his blanket cocoon. The newborn gurgled making Nat smile softly watching the few players that were on ice talking and passing pucks.

Steve came out shortly dressed in a new pens uniform with the number forty-four on the back, he glanced at the stands and waved smiling at Nat and James. Nat waved back rolling her eyes playfully, the coach soon came out telling the player they were going to work on a way to win the cup this year, Steve ignored the few looks that were thrown his way paying attention to the game plan instead.

As the boys practiced a brunette sat next to Nat "Wanda Maximoff" the woman smiled at Nat " Natasha Romanov-Rogers" Wanda nodded "who's this adorable little one?" Nat raised an eyebrow "I'm not one to buddy with reporters just so they can get something from me or my husband" Wanda's eyes widened waving her hands in surrender "I'm not like that type, I one write what the boys and their significant others want me to write"

Nat looked her before nodding "his name is James Edward Rogers" Wanda smiled. The two women talked watching practice and walked towards the dressing room afterwards, the two woman were laughing when the doors opened as Steve and Evgeni walked out talking in Russian. James squealed happily seeing his dad waving his arms at Steve.