Day 16

🐧

Last night I'm not really sure why I was mad at Belle. I mean she didn't even flinch when I was about to kiss her! If fucking Ashton didn't come in and ruin it, all would be swell. When she rolled over onto the other side of the bed I felt really bad so I tried to cuddle up and she rejected me. Eh, I deserved it. But when she thought I was asleep she whispered that she loved me. Loved me like a brother? Loved me like a friend? Or was in love with me? Please be the last one!

Something warm and wet was on my face and tickling me.

Haha warm and wet! You are so immature.

I open my eyes and find little Conan licking all over my face. I kiss his little mouth and cuddle him in the bed. Belle giggles and I hear her take a picture.

"Morning." She says crawling next to me and Conan. I pull her down with us. "Nope, we have a meeting." She says squishing my cheeks like my grandmum does.

"We?" I ask petting Conan. "Yep, Paul needs to talk to me about all the backstage stuff. So get your lazy ass up and hand me the dog." She says putting out her arms. I put him in her arms and she stands up. She is wearing that pink bra thingy and some of my boxers.

"Where you going Bee?" I ask smirking. "To let the dog out!" She says turning to look at me. "Like that?" I ask. She looks down at her outfit and shrugs.

"I think I look hot. Judge me if you want." She says cradling the dog like a baby. I laugh and stand up.

"I'm not judging you, I completely agree with you. But it would be weird if fans or someone saw you." I say walking over to her. She groans and hands me the dog.

"Alright fine." She says grabbing some jeans and one of my T-shirts. After sliding off my boxers she puts them on and reaches for the dog. I hand her the dog and follow her to the kitchen.

"I'll be back everyone, don't miss me to much!" She yells walking out the door. I shake my head and grab Belle's iced coffee from in the fridge. On my way back to my room Michael looks at me horrified.

"Is-is that Belle's?" He asks nervously. I slowly nod and he smacks his forehead. "Dude she is gonna kill you! When she came in with it this morning she said, touch this and I'll cut off your balls. So I hope you don't plan on having kids with her." He says shaking his head and walking away. Oh shit! She is gonna be so mad. I run and place it back in the fridge before running and getting in the shower. Can't kill me in the shower!

"Hey Mikey!" I hear Belle. Oh damn! "Who the hell touched my coffee!" She yells. I'm busted! I jump out and grab a red flannel and my black skinnys. I pull them on quickly and run to the kitchen. Belle is sitting on a barstool sipping from her coffee staring at me.

"I know it was you." She says getting up. I put my hands in front of me.

"Lets be rational here Belle. I didn't know about this no coffee rule." I try to reason backing out of the room.

"I'll give you three seconds to run. One! Two!" I dart to Calum's room and hide under his bed.

"Luke what are you," I shush him quickly. I hear the door swing open and Calum greet Belle.

"Where is Pony boy?" She asks. "Pony boy? Oh, Luke! No idea! Thought he was with you." Cal says jumping on his bed. There isn't a lot of space between me and the mattress and his extra weight isn't helping.

"Alright thanks. But if your lying and I find out I'll cut off your balls too!" Belle warns. Calum don't!

"He's under my bed!" He yells scared. Belle looks under at me. "Typical." She says reaching for my hand.