Genie (A Kuroshitsuji Fanfic)

Prologue

{No one’s POV}

Before the fire accident. Before Ciel made a contract with a demon. Before Ciel was alone and almost killed. Ciel was a happy boy, living with his family.

On his 5th birthday, his parents gave him a necklace. The necklace held a small pink orb, the size of a marble.

He didn't like it since it looked like for girls and was going to throw it away, when his parents stopped him. They told him it was a magical necklace that can grant him any wishes his heart desires. He was curious if it was true or not, so he kept the necklace.

At night before going to bed, he tried making a wish but it didn't work. He got so angry that he started to cry. He looked up at the sky and saw a shooting star. He put his hands together and prayed to the shooting star. "I wish I had a best friend, a big sister; someone to stay by my side until the very end", he wished on that shooting star.

Suddenly, the necklace started glowing a bright red color that filled the whole room. Ciel was scared and threw the necklace on the opposite side of the room. He didn't know what was happening and shield his eyes away from the bright light.

A few seconds later, the light dimmed down and out came a girl. The girl has blonde hair, voilet eyes, and is wearing clothes like a genie would wear.

The girl looked around her surroundings and guessed she was inside a room. But who did the room belong to? she thought. She looked around the room and saw a little boy sheilding himself from...something? She slowly walk towards the boy and crouched down to his size. "Excuse me", she whispered to him, "little boy, are you okay?"

Ciel looked up and saw a beautiful woman crouching down infront of him with a worried expression. "W-Who are you?" he ask.

The girl smiled at him, "I'm a genie little one."

"I ain't little!" replied Ciel already over his fear, "My name is Ciel Phantomhive, son of Vincent and Rachel Phantomhive. Tell me, what is your name?"

"I have no name Ciel," the girl answered, "only my master can name me."

"Master?" Ciel ask confused.

"Yes," the girl smiled widely at him, "you are my master. -points at Ciel-"

Ciel looked even more confused at her, "I ain't your master."

"Yes you are, did you not make a wish?"

"Yes I did, but I thought the necklace was a fake?"

The girl looked surprise, "Oh no young master, it is not a fake. You made a wish and I will grant it."

Ciel looked at her with serious eyes, "Alright, tell me. What did I wish for?"

"You wish and I quote 'I wish I had a best friend, a big sister; someone to stay by my side until the very end'."

Ciel looked at her with happinesss, "So you will become my protecter pretty much."

"Yep," the girl smiled at him, "What do you wish to name me?"

Ciel thought about it for a while, "Your name will be......Utau."

Utau smile at Ciel, "Good choice my master."

This is the story of a not so lonely boy Ciel, and his new friend or genie Utau.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment & vote please i need to know if it's good or not and if i should continue.