Wow...

Author's Note~

Hey, my hot readers ;) I just wanted to tell y'all that this chapter will contain some POVs (Point Of Views), so don't mind 'bout it...

~~~X~~~

Miles POV~

I think she's asleep. I look over her shoulder to check if she wasn't. But, awesomely she is! She's sleeping with me combing her hair on my bed! Man, this feels so sexy!

I pulled her by the waist and laid her head on my pillow. I lied down beside her. I gulped in the thought of watching her in the shower again. I went closer to her and lifted her t-shirt a bit; revealing her waist and the belly-button. I brushed off her waist with my fingers. Then suddenly something struck my head: Did this mean I could rip off her shirt to reach for her breasts?

  "Am not your sex slave, perv!"  

I clenched my fists. I don't want her to be my sex slave, I wanna have her as my wife! Which in fact, I will have in my future. But sex? I mean, I really wanna be into her body, but I want her to fall for me in her own ways!

"Umm..." she mumbled. I pulled her t-shirt back down and sat up straight. She'd kill me if I was to sleep beside her. 

She sat up immediately. She looked at me and cried, "I'm going home." 

"The door's right there, Miss Stupid!" I yelled, pretending to be annoyed (which I wasn't). She rolled her eyes and left right away. She's one hot lady!

I went to the shower to bath. But all I could feel was a sexual love for her body. Shit, I want her so bad!

Kelly's POV~

What the fuck was I sleeping there for?! I'm sure he must've taken pics of me naked...Hell, I hate that boy!

But he looked so sexy in those fucking boxers! Yeah, but still, I HATE HIM! He the hottest, yet most fucking shitbag in the world! 

"Mama, Kelly's home!" my younger sister shouted. "Hey, little beauty, wassup?" I grinned at her. I never want my sister to end up like me with that shitbag next door. My mother came out of her room with a long gown on her body. 

"Honey, your sis and I are going to my friend's wedding. Please take care of the house...." she said as she hugged me a goodbye. They went out and I kept on staring them until they were out of sight. 

Then I went to my room and looked at the mirror. I pulled up my t-shirt and threw it in the laundry basket. I turned around to see my tattoo's reflection on the mirror...

"Nice tattoo on the back, by the way..."

I blushed, not knowing why. I went to my drawer and pulled up a bra. A new, fresh bra. After wearing it, I grabbed a new t-shirt to wear. I looked outta my window...

I could see Miles in the shower. Not his full body, just upto his hips. But it was weirdly delicious to watch how the hot water poured on his chest. And then streamed down his packs. I was so focused in watching that, that I didn't notice I was drooling. Nor did I notice I was in my bra, and not in my t-shirt. It was, until my drooling saliva fell on my valley between the boobs. 

I closed the window and dressed up. I switched on the air conditioner and jumped on the bed. I think I drowsed after that...

Miles POV~

I heard a loud slam from Kelly's window. I think she saw me naked too, just like I did. But, I wonder if she liked my sexy body...

I dressed up for lunch and ran downstairs. "Sweety, took a bath?" my mother asked.

"Yeah, I did," I replied, sitting down on my chair.

"And had sex?"  she looked at me, wickedly. 

"No...why'd you ask that for? You know I haven't got any girlfriends!" 

"Oh, I just saw Kelly run out to her house a while ago. Her hair was a little damp, so thought you two were...."

"Eww, mom, that's gross! Yeah, she came by cause she didn't knew that we'd changed our buildings, took a little shower and then went home...that's it!" I didn't want her to know everything. 

"Hmm. Well, if you're ever gonna have sex with her, then I don't mind. I mean, she's gonna be your wife sooner or later!"

I rolled my eyes and ate my stew. It was delicious, but I still didn't got that 'awesome' taste that I got in watching Kelly bath. She's the sexiest, the cutest, the stupidest person alive; which is the reason I wanna have her. 

After lunch, I went back to my room to text with my buddies. It was after three hours that my door slammed open and my two young bros entered. 

"Look we got a prize in football!" they cried. I smiled and went back to text. 

"Oh, by the way, mom said that Kelly's home alone. She wants to go there and give her this..." one them said as they handed me a basket of bread and loaf. 

I thought about it for a minute. She was home alone, huh? Well, why would I mind?!

I took the basket to her house. I rang the doorbell, but none opened it. Maybe she wasn't in a good mood and didn't want me to come. But, nothing's gonna stop me! I went in through the secret door that my bros and I made when we were living there. 

I ran to her room and slammed in the door. There she was standing in front of the mirror. I put the basket down on the floor and went closer. I embraced her from behind. I was surprised to see no movement. So I grabbed my chance to reach her breasts. I moved my hands upward to the sexiest part of the body: boobs. But when I touched 'em, I could feel that they weren't Kelly's. I looked down to 'em to make sure they were. 

Then I heard a laugh from the bed. I looked behind to see Kelly laughing hard. 

"You were sexing with the mannequin!" she laughed. Mannequin?! I tried having sex with a mannequin?!

I looked at her. She was laughing with her heart out, revealing those gorgeous teeth. She looked so amazing with that laugh. I hardly get to see her like that. I was so lost in 'em that all I could mumble was, "Wow..."

 I locked the doors. I thought she'd yell at me, but she was busy laughing. I rushed to the bed and jumped on her. I took a tight grip on the bed sheet, ready for a tough slap on my cheeks. But again, she was still laughing. I leaned closer to her, closer and closer...until my forehead met her's. 

"Still laughing?" I whispered. She nodded a yes. Soon, our noses collided. I was about to reach her lips when she coughed. Then I noticed her head getting warm. She was turning all red: not the red that comes with a blush, more like the red that comes with a fever.

"You're hot!" I exclaimed. 

"Thank you," she replied. I sat up straight. "No, I meant you're having a fever!" I cried. She kept on laughing. I rushed to her kitchen and bought a cool, damp washcloth to put on her head. I rubbed her hands that were freezing. Then I noticed the A.C was on. Maybe that was the reason for her illness. I switched it off and bought a few blankets from the closet to warm her body. 

Every five minutes I changed the washcloth. I really loved her, though she didn't, and I never would let something make her feel uncomfortable...