5th Year

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝....... 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐔𝐧𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐬, 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.

This one is dedicated To all that keep coming back <3

Fifth year had rolled around and Draco and Harry had kept their relationship under wraps, knowing that no one would understand. They were laying on a sofa in the room of requirement, their cloaks shucked off on the floor, ties off to the side, sitting in their shirt and trousers. Harry with his back against the armrest and Draco cradled between his thighs, his chest to the blond's back.

Draco's head tucked at the crook of Harry's neck, so that if he wanted to he could lean back and capture the lips of his favorite Gryffindor. One of Harry's hand were around his waist and he currently held the other in both of his, fiddling with it. He wondered how it was so easy, granted he didn't have much to compare it to, but being with Harry put him at ease. He remembered being uneasy as Harry had faced the Hungarian Horntail, but that was nothing compared to the crippling fear when Harry hadn't come up in the Lake.

He remembered pulling away and avoiding Harry, being extra nasty with his taunts. Only for Harry to call him on it. He had just hugged him, the Gryffindor was shocked because he finally understood what Draco was putting at risk that night they kissed. Harry carried the feel of Draco's arms around him, though both were young, they knew that moment needed no words, everywhere he went. Before he could let himself look into it, Cedric had died, Voldermort was back and he was on edge, only Draco's whispered, "I believe you." kept him from losing it and made it easier to explain what had happened slowly and more thought out than his earlier hysterics.

His arms tightened around Draco. Voldermort was back and there were people that didn't believe him. Draco leaned back and kissed the spot right under Harry's ear, Harry sighed and his hold relaxed. On the outside they were at war with each other Draco had joined Umbridge and her 'inquisitorial squad' and Harry had meetings with Dumbledore's army but behind the closed doors of the room of requirement they were so much more. Draco actually had a bit of fun trying to foil Harry's plans and told him so,

"Really..." Harry chuckled,

"Really," Draco said laughing

"I guess I just live to foil your plans," he said and Harry laughed

"Draco?" Harry asked almost uncertainly,

"Yeah,"

"I want to try something," Harry said and Draco's curiosity was peaked. If Draco had thought that Harry hadn't taken a moment from worrying about their imminent death-by-Voldy to look into sex, well... it was a thought he wasted. Harry moved from where he was, causing Draco to lean against the sofa while Harry hovered over him. His heart skipped a beat, Gods Harry was gorgeous, he bit his lip and like always, Harry read his mind and smirked, 'the bastard'

"Well.. Are you going to go on? Or do you need a mistletoe, so you can assault me?" Draco said and Harry smiled. He kissed Draco's neck, finding that spot easily and he ran his hands over Draco's waist, reveling in how he squirmed, it was a delight, to find out the Slytherin was ticklish.

Harry kissed down over Draco's shirt and under his mouth he felt Draco's muscles contract as Harry kissed his stomach and hands inched closer to loosen the trousers, with the top open, Harry blew along Draco's length and the blond's hip canted upwards, causing Harry's lips to brush against the fabric it was encased in, Draco shuddered. Harry, feeling bolder, went to place wet kisses along the fabric, when Draco whined and yanked Harry up to his lips, kissing him long and hard, Harry chuckled,

"You know..... I was trying to do something,"

"I live to foil your plans remember?" Draco said breathlessly and Harry bit his lip in retaliation. They kissed more, open and wet, bodies grinding against one another. In the haze, clothes were thrown alongside their cloaks, the night was filled with sweaty movements and breathless kisses. Harry swooped down, licking a stripe along Draco's cock, he felt the blond stiffen, body contracting beautifully as he painted his fair abdomen with his release. Harry, curious as to the taste, pulled Draco's softening cock into his mouth and sucked, he felt, more than heard the blond gasp and Draco squirted twice more into Harry's mouth.

Harry chased the taste up Draco's stomach and up to his neck. Draco looked up as Harry's elbow bracketed his head, he felt Harry's fingers tangle in his hair almost absentmindedly as he brought himself off against Draco's oversensitive member, approaching the edge as he looked down into grey eyes, all it took was Draco reaching down to grab Harry's ass and pull him impossibly closer, teeth on his neck and Harry saw stars.

That was how they spent some of their nights, every night, each growing braver and closer. Their other nights were spent dueling, after the D.A. had left.

It was on one such night Draco came in and saw Cho kissing Harry.

He waited for the hurt, the flash of jealousy... but it never came.. this was due mainly to the fact that Harry looked mortified!

He stifled his laugh and watched as Cho left. He appeared behind Harry and wrapped his arms around his waist, still shaking from laughter, he heard Harry let out two noises, one was a hiccup of surprise and the other was the one he made when he scowled.

"I am so glad I bring you joy," Harry deadpanned, as Draco's shakes slowed,

"Everyday," Draco whispered against Harry's neck,

"Sap," Harry said, the smile obvious in his voice.

"How are the nightmares?" Draco asked still whispering,

"The same... terrifying," Harry answered as he let himself go boneless against Draco, knowing that despite the blond's lanky limbs he had power and complete control of them.

"And the lessons with Sev?" Draco teased causing Harry to make a choking sound at Draco's teasing as well as a comment on how the lessons were.

"I can only help so much.. you have very little focus when it comes to these things and that definitely won't help with Snape," Draco said nuzzling Harry's neck and Harry sighed,

"I know." Harry sighed and Draco turned him around his arms going around his waist and he kissed Harry deeply. He felt Harry give into the kiss and he let it lead them to the sofa they always used.

Helping Harry forget even for a moment all the troubles he was faced with, let his tongue and hands show Harry what he felt. It was only later as the both went their different chambers that Draco remembered the thought he had there in the room of requirement as they laid in each others arms, 'I dread the day where it'd be impossible for me to help him' .

And that day came as he held a sobbing Harry in his arms after the death of Sirius Black. Draco felt a pang at the lost of his Black family relative, but his heart ached at the sight of Harry in his arms...broken.

Voldermort was back.

Sirius Black was dead.

Harry blamed himself.

Draco's fate was sealed....... Or was it?