Chapter 2-The Boys

The Swimming pool

Finn’s P.O.V.

Austin’s family were being really nice inviting me to there party but seriously…was anybody having a good time?? I’m so happy to get out of there?? And meet the girls, push my sister in the deep end and…Evie?

“Austin do you know who’s going??” I ask

“Em…Rocky, China, Olive, Evie, Cece and…Ally” Austin says while changing into his shorts” *Clink, clink...chatter, Ringtone* Me and Austin peek are heads outside the changing rooms…of course it was the girls. We wave at the girls as they pay and go to the changing room to get changed.

“Lets head on out to the pool” Austin says. We go out and swim two lengths each while waiting on the girls. They finally come out. Austin nudges me and points to Evie. Did he know that I like her?? No I didn’t tell him..did I?? She looked really pretty, her hair in a high ponytail, slim, tan and good figure. I bet Austin was thinking the same about my sister…uhhh the though of someone thinking my sister was hot would make me sick.

Austin’s P.O.V.

Evie had text me earlier saying Ally was looking hot today I though she was being hyper…but she wasn’t kidding. She looked stunning. All the girls climbed into the shallow end of the lager pool. Finn and I got out of the pool and walked up to the girls.

“Hey Olive, China, Cece, Rocky, Ally” Finn says. Why hadn’t Finn said hello to Evie was he being shy with her??

“Hello ladies” I say bowing to each girl and kissing Ally’s hand. Some guys wolf whistle and the girls giggle. We all start to mess around. Splashing, ducking each other under the water.

Finn swims over to Evie “Hello Evie” he says. Evie blushes

“Hi Finn” Finn lifts Evie up swims across the pool with her on his back they laugh and chat together.

“Finn and Evie seem to be having a good time” I say to Ally. She smiles, then jumps on top of me pushing me under the water.

“Girls get him!!” China, Rocky, Cece, Olive and Evie rush over and “attack me”  I just go along with it, I start gasping for air and shouting help. The lifeguard looks worried so does Ally. I wink at the lifeguard.

“Get of him!!” Ally shouts “NOW!” I do the “dead mans float” (Face in water, body still) Ally turns me over the right way. And looks at me, the lifeguard and the girls. She bends down, nose to nose with me and closes her eyes. I lift her up and shake her hard. She screams then laughs.

“Isn’t it about time me go to the waterslides??” I ask. We all rush out of the pool. And climb up the stairs to the slides. Six slides all beside each other. Cece, Rocky, Olive and China all get one each. I sit in one of the slides and Finn on the other side of me.  Ally and Evie don’t have a slide each.

Finn looks at Evie and taps his knee “Sit here” Evie smiles

“Yeah Ally you sit here” And points to his knee. The green light goes on and off we go. I felt safe with Ally.