Chaper 1-The Girls..

Chapter 1

Evie Andre-Dianna Agron

Finn Dawson-Cory Monteith

Ally Dawson-Laura Marano

Austin Moon-Ross Lynch

Evie’s Room

Evie’s P.O.V.

All I ever thought about was him…clothes, make-up, studies?? And Ally and Austin!!

“Evie??” Evie??”Ally shouts across the room as she flicks view the new copy of vogue

“Huhhhhh??”

“What time is China, Rocky and Olive coming??

“Around 5pm” My sister Cece buts in while combing out her thick ginger hair.

Ally’s P.O.V.

I loved the thought of sleepovers…Pillow fights?? No that’s only in movies. Toasting marshmallows, midnight feast, face masks, boys, hair and nails. Make overs??

“Ally do you need a hand on getting ready??” Evie asks

“Oh…yeah thanks, what is everyone wearing??” I wonder

“I’m wearing my grey skinnys with pink flowers on them with a white see through blouse and…my white high top wedges!” “And Candis is wearing a pair of pink leopard print leggings with a white vest and a leather crop top..” Evie smiles

Ally smiles “Just gonna wear a skirt, tights, converse and a tee”

“Super cute”  Evie walks over to me, I am now sitting at Evie’s crystal white dressing table. She turns on the curling tongs, gets out her new mac make up case out and starts my make-up.

Evie’s P.O.V.

“What colour of eye shadow do you want??” I ask

“None...just mascara, eyeliner and liquid liner?” She says shyly

“Sure no probs”

*Ring, Ring…Ring, Ring…* Ally looks at at her phone, then at me, her eyes widen

“What??”I ask confused

“Its Austin” I run over and take the phone but she takes it off me and answers it.

*”Hey Austin, Oh..Uh huh...no I’m at Evie’s. Okay, yeah so 6 o’clock??” See you”*

“What the hell have you done Ally?” I ask nervously

“Long story short Austin is going to the pool with us…”

“With a crowd of girls??” I say looking worried

“Austin’s parents were having a party, Finn was invited...the party was pretty rubbish so Austin’s parents said they should get out. He called me and I said he could come to…with Finn obviously.

Ally’s P.O.V.

Did Evie notice that I blushed when Austin rang?? She knew I liked him but not that much. To me Austin was everything, from his blond hair to his sparkly blue eyes. He was kind, sweet, he played lots of instruments…just like me, and we are perfect for each other.

“What swimsuit are you wearing??” Evie asks

“Just my blue and violet tankini. You??”

“My red bikini?” Evie says blushing

Is it just me or was Evie happy when she heard my brother was coming? No I’m getting the wrong idea.

“The girls are half an hour late.” I sigh

“No there coming now they rang me.” The boys are meeting us in the aquashow leisure centre.  Evie and me stare at our reflection in her sliderobe mirrors.

“Wow Ally you look great…” She sounded shocked. Did I?? I know Evie was good at make-up but…I did look great. There was a loud knock at the door it was Olive.

“Hey Olive” Evie said hugging her

“Hi Olive” I say feeling happy. Olive, Evie, Cece and me run over to the taxi and jump in where we meet Rocky and China. Wow we all looked great.