Prolauge

6 years ago

13 year old Nicks POV

I sighed as I plopped onto the couch with my 9 month baby bump making my back ache.
How did I get pregnant you ask?
Well I was walking home from school minding my own business until a weird man pulled m-
"Arghhh, mum!" I screamed as a sharp pain spread across my stomach.
I felt a we patch on my track suit bottoms.
"Nick baby what's wrong?" A feminine voice ask me.
I looked up to see my mother stood in front of me with a look of worry on her face.
"The baby, it's coming." I said between breaths.

4 hours later.

"Ok Nicholas we'll get the doctor in here then you'll be able to give birth okay hunn?" The nurse asked
I nodded and gripped my mum and my dad's hands.
"Is this really happening?" I asked and looked at my mum and dad.
"Yes love, you'll see your baby girl soon." My mum said with tears brimming her eyes.
"Only if I knew who the father was.." I mumbled.
"Y'know who raped you?" My dad said.
"Yes."
"Well he has been locked up." He said.
I smiled.
I gasped and counted how long the contraction was and how many seconds/minuets it is until the next one.
"Hello Nicholas, I'm doctor Lush, no I don't own the lush stores. Okay are you ready to see your baby girl?" He greeted.
I nodded.
"Well Ill just brake your water and then we'll start okay?" He stated.
I nodded.
I felt a sharp pain.
"Okay Nick when the next contraction strikes push okay?" He said.
I felt a sharp pain.
I started to push.
"Okay, 1...2....3...Push!" He said.
I started to push again.
"The head is crowning! Do a really big push!"
"I can't...i can't!" I whimpered
"You can!" The doctor in encouraged.
I nodded and did a very big push.

I heard a cry.
I looked and saw the doctor washing something and putting something in a pale pink blanket.
"Congratulations, your a dad, born on the 8/8/2008, weighs 5.5oz." The doctor stated whilst passing the baby over to me.

Present day.

Nicks POV.

It eared up as I looked at the photo of the day ,Kelsey, my baby girl was born.
When she was 1 week old, my mum took her to the park to look at the plants. When she looked away she was gone.
I haven't seen my daughter in 6 years!

All I want for my and Matthews one year anniversary is to see my baby girl again.