Chapter seven. . .

A.N: I hope you like this chapter. And if you read this please put a <3 in your comment!

The chapter is dedicated to MeganM93 again for making me upload chapter six.

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Cara <3

:Reminder:

I couldn’t believe it. I found her and it only took me twenty-four hours. I grinned to my self. I have three days to actually introduce myself. I started walking again and I walked right in front of the bakery. I glanced inside and saw everyone. The two that kissed and the male that had the skateboard were behind the counter and the other two were leaning on the front of the counter. I smiled to myself and kept walking. I made a left into an alley. I walked to the back of the alley were there was dead end. I opened my phone and hit my speed dial. I didn’t have to wait long for someone to answer.

“I found her.” After I said that, the deep scratchy reply was,

“Good.”

Cara’s POV:

I was kneading the dough for the cookies. We already made like fifteen dozen and they are about to go into the oven. We need to make another dozen and little more than a half before we can wait for them to be done. But we’re making two full dozen after the two hundred we need because we all love cookies. I saw Gina and Quinn look into each other’s eyes lovingly and smiled their way. They didn’t see me though. I looked behind me at Maria and Nick. They were throwing flour at each other. Maria had white stuff all through out her black hair. If you looked closely you can tell that she needs to dye it again. Her dark blonde roots were showing. I smiled at her. She flicked the whole bowl of flour on Nick and I saw his mouth open real big as if he was yelling. I faintly heard a deep low sound. I shook my head and then it was gone. I am not going to get my hopes up on something that MIGHT be happening. I am deaf and I like it that way. I love my Maria and nothing is going to change that. I looked down at the mess they made and grinned again. I sighed and looked back onto the cookie batter. I took a clean spoon and took a big bite from the spoonful of batter. I love cookie dough. Best thing in the world besides skittles. I smiled while I was chewing at the memory of me and Maria trying to make skittle cookies and cupcakes for National Homosexual Day. It was a failed attempt and we ended up using them for our showbooks. They looked pretty good but they tasted horrible!

            I made the cookie shapes and placed them on the pan. I was about to place both pans in the oven when a bowl of flour was dumped on my head. I didn’t drop the pans but I turned around slowly to glare at my laughing brother. I thought I was just going to open my mouth and nothing was going to come out. But I was oh so wrong.

“Clean up this mess!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. I even heard it too. Only then I dropped the pans. The cookies stayed but just popped up a bit. Nick, Gina and Quinn were staring at me with their mouths wide open. Maria was shaking with silent laughter, but she stopped when she saw Nick wasn’t laughing anymore. She looked at him and then Quinn and Gina. She looked over at me and raised her eyebrow at me.

‘What is wrong?’ She signed to anyone. Nick answered her before I could.

‘Cara just yelled at us.’ Maria shook her head and signed,

‘She can’t hear.’ Nick shook his head this time and they kept signing back and forth while I was just staring at the pans I dropped. I can’t believe that I just spoke. I heard myself too! My heart started to race and I was breathing really fast. I felt like I was about to pass out. I blinked several times before I looked over at Gina. She was staring at me while Quinn was talking to her all the while pointing my way. I glanced over to Nick and Maria who were arguing back and forth about how Nick heard me speak and Maria saying that it’s not possible. The next thing I knew was that I was moving backward and I saw the bright lights of the bakery above me. No one noticed that I was down. They just kept on talking. I was still staring up at the lights when everything went black.

            I saw the ceiling fan in my apartment first then I saw the walls. I didn’t remember how I got here but I saw Nick and Gina watching TV. They must’ve brought me here. Once I moved they were right there over me. I tried sitting up without help but Nick put his arm around my back and helped me into a sitting position. I blinked and put a hand to the back of my head. It hurt. A lot. I grimaced when I felt a knot forming. Gina held out a cup of water and I took it gratefully. Nick let go of my back and started signing.

‘How are you feeling?’ I sipped at the water once more before answering. He took it from me and placed it on the coffee table he was sitting on.

‘Where is Maria?’ I asked.

‘How are you feeling though?’ He signed again. I sighed.

‘I’m okay. Now where is Maria?’ That was one of the first things I noticed that Quinn and Maria weren’t here with Nick and Gina. She jumped into the conversation this time.

‘Maria is with Quinn.’ That’s all she said.

‘No shit Sherlock. But where are they?’ I was getting pissed. I saw Nick look over at Gina and started talking to her. I didn’t hear them this time but I knew that they were arguing about something from the way his mouth was moving and how Gina was pointing at me a lot. I had no idea what they were talking about. I saw a pause in the argument and Gina’s shoulders slumped. She sighed and got up from the seat she was sitting next to me on the couch. I looked back at her as she went into the kitchen and leaned against the counter by the sink staring at the cabinets. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes. I looked back at Nick and this time he sighed.

‘What is going on Nick?’ Someone better be giving me answers or I will be on a rampage trying to find them. He opened his mouth but shut it and shook his head. He brought his hands up.

‘Maria had another seizure and she fainted like you did. She’s at the hospital and Quinn is there with her.’ I knew that she has had seizures before but she always took naps afterwards. She only went to the hospital once after she had one because she hit her head on the way down.

‘If she’s fine then why is she at the hospital?’ I asked while furrowing my eyebrows.

‘I never said she was fine.’ I closed my eyes and opening them a moment later. Nick was ready to sign again and my breathing picked up while my heart started to pound. I started sweating slightly at what he said next.

‘Cara, Maria went into a deep coma.’