Morhpeus takes Alyssa on a secret date! (Part 2)

So here is Part 2! I have to warn you that this includes some very sexy scenes, so if you consider yourself not old enough, you shouldn't read it! I'm working on Part 3 and I'll post it soon enough! A wedding, a wedding! We're going to have a wedding!

I lay curled in his bed and wait for him to get ready. And in this moment I really feel like a spoiled princess – I have totally abandoned all my royal responsibilities now and honestly I don't care about them as Morpheus is giving me a strip show! He has chosen a dark purple suit for today, to match my lavender dress. He has his white shirt on and it's fully unbuttoned, revealing his six pack. He's staying in the middle of the room, one hand at his thigh, he's biting his purple bow tie and is grinning at me and with his other hand he's swirling his purple vest in the air like a cowboy! I'm laughing so hard, that my cheeks hurt and tears fall from my eyes.  He still has his black pajama bottom on and I can see why – he's naked below it!

- And now, ladies, gentlemen and my dear Queen, comes the final turn on this night's programe! – he says, grins wildly and before I know what he's doing, he slips the pajama bottom down, revealing his majesty and stays there triumphant.

I half scream, half laugh, close my eyes and put a pillow on them as fast as I can!

- Ah ah ah! The Queen is not going to watch that…YET! -  I yell at him through the pillow.

- But why? – asks Morpheus with an innocent voice – Is the Queen not fascinated?

I show just one eye from below the pillow and look him in the eyes.

- I'm just romantic, Morph. – I say more seriously, but then grin at him again and say louder – A girl has a right to be blown out on her first wedding night, right? – And then I realize how dirty that sounded, but it's too late. Morpheus comes near me and bends over.

- Ohh, - he makes a dramatic pause – she certainly does! – he says with that quiet sexy voice that he only uses when he's in a dirty mood. And he is now. As I'm still looking him in the eyes, I use my free hand and smack his butt.

- Now, go get dressed! – I laugh.

- As my Queen desires! – He turns back to put his suit pants on and I close my eyes again. So, he doesn't use underwear at all. It's good to know. I still do…but today is an exception! When he's ready he comes over me again and removes the pillow from my eyes. I see that he still hasn't tied his bow tie,   I pull it away with my fingers and start to play with it.  He cups my chin with his fingers and kisses me again, more passionately this time. And I use that distraction to hide his bow tie deep in my bosom and then lose myself into the kiss. After a while we both stand from the bed.

- Where's my bow tie, luv? – he asks, bewildered. His cockney accent gets deeper when he's confused – adorable!

I put both my hands on my waist, look quckly at my bosom and grin devilishly at him. – Guess! – I say.

He smiles a wicked grin and his jewels turn purple with affection. He has to take it with his fingers – what a smart game I just thought of! I'm proud of myself. He comes near me, kisses my collarbone…and then goes deeper! Oh my god! All my pride goes nowhere, as he outsmarted me…again! His mouth is between my breasts now, but the dress gets too tight here. And then he bites my left breast lightly – this startles me and I put my hands on his shoulders. The movement lefts a little more space, he finds his bow and gets it out with his teeth…how am I supposed to keep my balance...or rational thought? He lifts his head from me and starts to tie his bow. I look at him in complete amazement and when he's done, he gives me a proud look! Then, he takes my girls in his hands and my nipples can be seen completely through the dress.

-         You have lovely breasts,luv! Don't  blame me for wanting to look! – He winks at me and takes my hand. I think I got my gift of speaking back, so I ask him.

-         Where are we going today, Mr. Tour Guide?

-         In a place, called The Happy House.

-         The Happy House? – I ask – What, is this the place where Wonderland keeps it's pool with plastic balls?

Morheus lifts one of his brows. He's confused again.

-         Leave it. So what is it?

-         Well, it has rollercoasters that go through other dimensions, corridors with the same doors in which you can't escape unless you find the right door, a bakery, where they bake biscuits the size of hippos, the stairs room, like I call it – it has ten thousands stacks of sairs and you have to climb until you get out. The only problem is that they are not in order, and when you think you're going up, you're going down and you have to go back to go up or go up to get back. Understood?

-         Is that like Wonderland's fun-fair?

-         Kind of.

-         Is there a Ferris-wheel?

-         Yes.

-         I'm in! – I say happily and he smiles at me.

While we walk through the corridors, he says something to Gossemer about preparing the special food he has for us, but I don't pay attention as I think of the Ferris-wheel. I love Ferris-wheels! And I can finally go there freely, without having to convince Jeb that it's not too dangerous! We exit and take a fast flight to The Happy House.

And wow! It's just a house…where are the rollercoasters? And then we enter and I'm amazed again! It's soooo much bigger from the inside. I see some strange creatures with a “staff” sign on their shirts – as shirts are the only piece of clothing they wear. They are smaller than me, walk fast, yellow from head to toes and from their heads pop up some things that look like little mermaid tails. Morpheus tells me that they are factory-made and work here all their lives. They also sing a song, that is very funny:

Oh yes, in The Happy House you are,

In The Happy House there's no drama,

Look at this lama

She's wearing my pajama

And looks like mama…

In The Happy House you sure are!

Morpheus and I laugh and he takes me to the first rollercoaster which is so fast that I get goosebumps!  At that time we should've been at the Red Palace to help Hattington, Ivory, Rabbit and Chessie at planning Morpheus's coronation, but we're shamelessly here. And I don't care about it at all as Morpheus steals a kiss from me right before the rollercoaster starts!