6

The moonlight was the only source of light In the dark room.
An antique clock hung on the wall (which surprising was working) showed the time as 2:00.
Y/N was wide awake while Taehyung was in deep sleep beside her.
Taehyung slept facing her and she was facing him. She observed his face. He looked like a cute baby while asleep. She wondered how this baby face made her a moaning mess a while back. She had no regrets of anything. She felt proud of the marks on her body. She felt proud to be someone's. She felt proud to be his.
It was all destiny. It was destiny that brought her to Xidi . It was destiny that brought her to this Disguised, fake temple.  It was faith that brought them together.

Y/N got up from the bed and dressed herself in her normal clothes. She made her way to the door and slowly opened it. She got out of the room and slowly walked to the big window where the big, white moon smiled at her. She stood there for a few minutes observing the moon and dark blue sky.

"You are here" said a voice from behind. 

Y/N turned back and saw Jungkook standing behind her. The moonlight made his skin more Paler than usual.
Y/N turned around and pressed her back to the glass window. She was scared but she had to show this beast that she was brave.

"I had to be your first. Not him" Jungkook said bitting his teeth as he neared her.

"And who gave you that right?" Questioned Y/N trying to be bold.

Those bold words from Y/N were enough to light the fire in Jungkook.
He took quick steps and grabbed Y/N's
Arm.

"I do whatever I want" Jungkook said and dragged her by her arm.

"Leave me you bastard" Y/N screamed.

Jungkook dug his nail deep into her skin which lead to bleeding.

"Aaa" Y/N screamed in pain. But the beast was showing no mercy.

He dragged her to an empty room.

"This is what you get for losing your virginity to him" Jungkook shouted.

"I'll do what I want" Y/N shouted back.

Jungkook couldn't handle it anymore. He let go of her arm and slapped her really hard which resulted in her falling on the ground.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that" Jungkook shouted.

Though Y/N tried to be bold, she was a soft soul inside. The physical pain was too much to handle. Her aunt had always told her 'face your fears'.  And so, Y/N tried to Face Jungkook.

Jungkook grabbed her hair and dragged her to the magnificent bed.
Y/N shouted and cried in pain, but the beast was heartless. He forced her on the bed and crashed his lips on hers.
Y/N tried pushing him but all her efforts went in vain. He bit her lips till it started bleeding.

"JUNGKOOK!" A voice screamed

Jungkook turned around and saw Taehyung near the door, his eyes filled with rage. He got up from the bed, pulling Y/N along.
Jungkook tightened his grip around
Y/N's arm. Y/N flinched in pain.

"The prince is here, to save his princess" mocked Jungkook

Taehyung looked at Y/N, she was in a horrible condition. Her arm was bleeding,her lips were bleeding too, a big mark on her cheek, Hair messed up.

"Let go of her " Taehyung demanded

"And what if I don't?" Jungkook questioned with a smirk

Taehyung ran towards Jungkook and punched his face. Jungkook's grip around Y/N arm loosened.
Y/N Ran to the door to be safe from all the action.

"You need to run Y/N" Taehyung Ordered to Y/N.

"No, I'm not going anywhere without you" Y/N said almost tearing up.

"Listen to me, you have to run now. We'll meet soon" Taehyung said and turned towards Jungkook who was now on his legs.

Y/N obeyed to Taehyung's command and ran to the main door and surprisingly, it was open. Without thinking anymore, she ran outside.
She looked at the sky, which was turning lighter. Y/N looked in the front and saw an old man with a bag standing there. She could make out from his face that he was crying.

She ran up to him and asked "Sir, what's wrong?"

The old man looked at her and wiped his tear.
"H-he died. All because of me?"

"Who died?" Asked Y/N in panic

"He died six years ago. All because of me" The old man said.

"Sir, could you please be more specific" Y/N asked politely.

The old man dug his bag and took out a picture

"This is my son. He died six years ago In this mansion" The man said offering the photo to Y/N.

Before Y/N accepted the photo she turned around and was shocked. It was truly a mansion and not a temple.

She turned towards the man and accepted the photo. What she saw shook her hard. Her eyes popped out of her socket. Tears made its way from her eyes.

"T-Taehyung" Y/N stuttered.

~END~YO Guys! Wassup! So this is the end of this book

~END~
YO Guys! Wassup! So this is the end of this book. I know that a lot of things are not clear. The next chapter will be a short flashback.
Thank you so much for reading it and also for voting. I may not be the best but I'll surely improve.
Love you all!!❤