2

Y/N slowly opened her eyes to sunlight filling the room. It took her sometime to realise where she was.

"Where am I?" she screamed, sitting up on her bed.

"Oh, you're up" said a middle aged lady. She was short and had short, curly, black hair.

"Aunt Lee" Y/N said aloud.

"I thought you would call me omma" said her aunt with a pout.

After Y/N 's parents left to Australia, Aunt Lee became a motherly figure to Y/N. She took care of Y/N as though she was her own blood.

"You are always my Omma" Y/N said with a smile.

"But... How did I reach here?" asked Y/N with a confused face.

"You fainted in the taxi stand and young man bought you home."

"Taxi stand??" Y/N questioned again.

"I guess you're stressed out by your job. That's the reason you would've fainted. Take rest now." her aunt said with a smile and walked away.

Y/N decided to get up and start her day. While she was standing in front of the mirror she notice something. Her neck was covered with reddish marks. Her eyes widened. She ran to the bathroom and locked the door. She lowered her t-shirt a bit more to find the same type of mark below her chest. She undressed herself and found the marks on various parts of her body. On her stomach, shoulder, thighs, etc. It was similar to the ones she had seen in 18+ movies.

"what's all these?" she asked herself aloud.
She tried to recall what exactly happened, but couldn't. She kept looking at herself in the mirror when something caught her eye. There was a carving on her stomach with the letter 'V'. Her eyes almost popped out of the socket.

"What does' V' stand for" she asked herself aloud.

"Who are you talking to?" Asked Y/N'S aunt from outside the bathroom.

"N-no one. I was just planning on doing something" answered Y/N.

"Alright. Come out soon" said her aunt and walked away.

"I hope I'm imagining things" Y/N tried convincing herself.

*Time Skip - brought to you by Suga_Kookie64*

Y/N walked on the streets of Xidi. The previous incidents kept running in her mind. She thought of distracting herself by looking at the surrounding.
Xidi was a total contrast to Seoul. Seoul was a busy city while Xidi was a peaceful village. Y/N observed her surroundings and saw women in traditional Chinese atires walking around, men fishing in the nearby river.
Y/N kept on walking until she realised that there was no one. She turned around to find herself near an old Chinese temple. The temple looked really old and no one seemed to be there.

Y/N took big steps & decided to enter the temple

Y/N took big steps & decided to enter the temple. She made her phone ready to take some pictures inside the temple. She entered the temple and found it to be dusty. She coughed a bit. It was too dark and hence Y/N had to switch on the torch on her phone. Spiderwebs were formed inside the old temple. The walls of the temple was painted red. The floor was too dusty. Each step she took, could be heard echoing in the empty temple.
She walked a bit more to come across a dark brown door.

"Wow! I wonder what's inside?" She said aloud.

She kept her petite hand on the door knob and slowly pushed. The door opened slowly with a weird sound. The door opened to reveal a beautiful bedroom. A yellow light on top of the bed was the only source of light in the room. A queen size bed was attached to the white wall. The bed was neatly dressed in a white mattress.

"How can this be possible?" Y/N asked herself aloud.

"Everything is possible, my love" replied a male voice from behind.

Y/N turned behind and saw a male dressed in black suit and a white shirt. He was a lot taller than her.

"Wh-who are y-you?" Y/N asked, scared.

"You don't need to know that" said the male as he took a step towards Y/N.

Y/N couldn't speak anything. She took a step behind.

"Scared of me?" Asked the male with a smirk as he took another step towards her.

"I-i do-dont know y-you" replied Y/N and took a step behind.

The male came towards Y/N and Y/N kept taking a step back until she hit the hard wall.
The male came towards Y/N until their bodies stuck. Y/N's heart was beating really fast.

"Jungkook's the name" the handsome male replied as his face came forward to Y/N's .

His pink lips were about to touch
Y/N's when a knock was heard on the door. Suddenly, Jungkook vanished into thin air.

"I hope I'm imagining things" Y/N convinced herself as she ran to open the door.

In front of the door stood another handsome male. He wasn't as tall as Jungkook but he was surely attractive. He was a bit on the darker complexion, but his eyes were really attractive.

"Wh-who are you?" Asked Y/N in a frightened, shaky voice

"I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. I came to this Chinese temple, but got lost"

"Are you really a human" asked Y/N, frightened.

"Excuse me?" Question Taehyung, raising his left eyebrow

Y/N lifted her left hand and placed it on Taehyung's hand. She could feel his skin. She looked down at his feet. They were normal.

"You are a human" Y/N cried out cheerfully

"Any doubt?" Taehyung questioned

"It's just that I have heard that humans can't feel ghosts and ghosts have inverted feet" Y/N answered innocently.

"You're weird" Taehyung said, rolling his eyes

Y/N smiled sheepishly.

"I forgot to tell you. The front is closed and can't be opened" Taehyung said

"Ohmygod! How?!!"

"I don't know" Taehyung said shrugging his shoulder

"Why don't we just explore this place?" Y/N put forward the idea

"Sure"