PAIN

Ana-i really don't know how should i react about all these things.....my heart said i should be happy but on the other side my brain said he hurt u...u should take ur time.i know rohan never hurt me intentionally but he did.i really love him i want to spend my rest of the life with him...i will talk to him when i come back.

Ana is going to bangalore for her project.she is just going away from all these things.on the other side rohan is just restless...he want to talk to her but can't.

Rohan-abhi i can't do this anymore...i have to talk to her

Abhi-rohan but at this time??

Rohan-yes and call shanaya to know about ana..how is she now?

Abhi called shanaya...after several times cutting abhi's call...she finally picked.

Shanaya-what!!!if u want to ask about ana...let me tell u ana is not here...she just leave for bangelore for her projects.

Rohan-what happend?

Abhi-she gone.

Rohan-where?

Abhi-bangelore for her project.

Rohan-ok so i am going too.

Abhi-what!! At this time?

Rohan-she needs me...please abhi do something i have to go there.

Abhi-ok bro.

In bangalore-

Ana-my phone is dead...how am i going to tell them.goddd!!!

Ana arranged all the things for the wedding.mr suri the client he want some changes in the wedding preparation thats why he called ana.

Mr suri-thank you ms tripathi for all the arrangements and i m really sorry that u came on the short notice.

Ana-its ok sir..its my work and i m happy that u like all the arrangements.

After doing all the arrangements..ana went to her hotel for freshen up.

In the room

Ana-i should call ma and shanaya and tell them i reached safely.

When ana calling her mom....someone knocking her door...she thought maybe room service.she open the door and shocked to see the person.

Ana-rohan!!!