SORRY ANA

First of all,happy ganesha chaturthi..may bappa fulfill all ur wishes.

In delhi-

Ana's father welcome rohan's family.everyone comes including tara and kabir.tara talk to kabir about all this but kabir didn't told her.shanaya comes too and is shocked to see rohan and abhi's family.ana's mother ask shanaya to bring ana.shanaya goes to ana room and told her everyone is waiting for her.she said ok.

In living room-

Ana comes there and shocked to see everyone.ana's father told ana that they are coming for ur and rohan marriage proposal.ana is just staring at everyone.she couldn't think about it.then ana gets a call and she excuse herself.after taking call she come back.ana's father asked mr.mishra if its ok that they can talk alone...u know to know each other more.mr mishra said yes yes.

Then shanaya and abhi takes ana and rohan to ana's room.

Shanaya-guys we are waiting outside talk to each other.

They both close the door.outside of the door.

Abhi-shanaya!!

Shanaya-abhi i m not talking to u.u know about all this right and u didn't tell me why

Abhi-shanaya, rohan told me not to tell anyone.

In ana's room

Rohan-ana!!

Ana is throwing cushions on rohan...she is just angry.

Ana-how dare u...how could u do this to me rohan...u know everything about this.u know how i feel when i get to know that someone is coming to see me...i want to tell u first but u didn't pick ur phone.

Rohan-ana i m sorry i didn't mean to hurt u...i want to tell you as soon as i get the news...but uncle told dad not to tell u about this.

Ana-i don't care...but for now leave me alone plss.

Rohan-ok.

Rohan leaves the room and comes outside.

Shanaya and abhi look at him

Rohan-shanaya please take care of her.

Shanaya-rohan u don't have to tell me how to take care of her.screw u rohan.

Abhi-shanaya,rohan is also feeling guilty.

Shanaya-oh please screw u both.

Rohan told abhi its ok.shanaya goes to ana's room.

Rohan-abhi please don't tell anyone about this.

Abhi-ok

In living room

Rohan told everyone that ana needs time.rohan's father tells its ok.ana's father told him that come tomorrow morning for breakfast.

Rohan's father told ok we will come.