Prolouge.

*Tik*

*Tok*

*Tik*

*Tok*

The continuous sound fills the silence as Taehyung stares up at his white ceiling. A photo of the two girls he loves flickering in his hand.

Dark eyes fall to the old Polaroid. His arm around the two of them with his usual boxy smile. His sisters gummy grin as bright as his.

And the smile he fell in love with on the other side of him.

The heart shaped pink lips he once longed to see.

It makes him feel sick. Crazy even.

How could anyone fall for their sisters girlfriend...

How could anyone harm an angel...

How he wishes he could change everything.

The feeling of a pack of ramen noodles hitting his face draws him out of his thoughts.

"Stop thinking about it." His voice says taking a seat on the bed across from his.

"I can't help it." Taehyung continues to play with the photo.

"Eat your noodles. I had to convince Namjoon that I haven't eaten all week to get them." Jungkook says kicking his legs up. "I don't get what the big deal is anyways."

"Do you know what type of person falls in love with his sisters girlfriend? The type of person that kisses her without consent? One that hits her across the face?" Taehyung glares at the boy across from him.

"Do you know what type of guy lets himself get beat up in an ally way just because it numbs the pain?" Jungkook says back.

It makes Taehyung sigh, his eyes turning back to the photo. Maybe they were both fucked up.

"I'm a psychopath." Taehyung says quietly, his thumb stroking over the worn photo.

"Join the fucking club." Jungkook lets out a bitter laugh.

"We're all just a bunch of Psychopaths helping each other out."

•••
Thantophobia;
(n.) The Phobia Of Losing someone you love.

•••
A/N: Hello everyone! I'm the piece of trash that keeps writing new stories without finishing old ones! (Send Help)

Anyways hope you like the
New book. It's my first VKook and I'm really excited!

Predictions??

SPOILER
⬇️
⬇️
⬇️
It's basically the aftermath of Taehyungs assault on Jisoo in Paper Planes| Chaelisa