Chapter 5- Kitten

"We're going to have lots of fun."

I ignored him and looked straight forward, watching each car drive past.

"Kitten?"

What is with that nick name?

I do kind of like it.

"Look Kitten, I'm sorry you couldn't say goodbye to your sister. But you would never of left."

"No you don't understand! I might never see her again! I have no idea what your going to do with me."

I look straight at him as I say every word.

He turns to look back at me catching my eye. He then takes one hand off the wheel, wiping my tear off my cheek. I didn't even realise I was crying. The touch makes my face feel like it's on fire.

His head and hand then bolt back into the driving position.

"You will see her again Kitten."

*************************************

I was surprised when he pulled into a Collosal house. I don't know the difference between a house and a mansion, but I assume this is a mansion.

"You coming Honey?"

I've never heard him call me anything different to Kitten.

...I kind of prefer Kitten...

I nodded slightly and he gave me another friendly smile.

He lead the way through a big, red doorway.

The first room we walked into was huge with a staircase running down around the walls.

As I look up I see those old naked angels, they don't look very welcoming.

The carpet looks so clean. I wonder who cleans around here, I hope I won't have to.

"Would you like a tour?" He asked raising his beautiful, brown eyebrow.

I sigh and nod my head and he takes my hand, sending shivers up my arm, and shows me around.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The last room he shows me to, is my own.

"What ever you do, do not enter my office with out knocking." His face had suddenly gone from warm and friendly to a serious, stern expression.

It frightened me so I gulped, then nodded.

My room is big but compared to the other rooms in this house, the size of a pea.

I tried to make myself at home, but I had nothing to un-pack!

I sat on my bed and looked at the other side of the room, concentrating on it.

It was a creme colour and was plain except fine detailed patterns around the edge.

I focused on one spot, nothing important about it. I felt a tightening in my chest, what had I gotten myself into?

My eyes then decided to over flow with tears, I couldn't keep them in. They were flowing down my cheeks.

As the tears escaped from my eyes, questions similer floated my mind.

It's not that bad here but I just want to be at home, with Molly.

The love between me and Molly is impossible to be dublicated.

I don't even think Moriarty's capable of anything close to love, but at the same time he's fearless.

"Honey, tea time."