CCSM [11] The Bet

Author's POV

Nakaraan sa CCSM:

"So let's go?" he asks Drei,

"Pasaan tayo?" nagtataka kong tanong. Am I missing something?

 "Basta. We're going to meet the girls for practice." Drei smirked at us, leaving us all confused.

CCSM [11] The Bet

Drei's POV

"We're here!" sigaw ni Jake palabas nang SUV ni Justin. Nasa Sandoval Club nga pala kami. Parang golf club or country club ata? Basta. 

"Yo Jake, did you contact the girls already?" tanong ni Justin kay Jake dahil we decided to practice in one place para di matulad kay Jan. *sigh* how I miss her. She looks so cute if all red and angry.

"Yeah. Sabi pa nga ni Shams, "Oo naaa, we'll be there kasi Jan is sleeping naaa." sabi ni Jake at ginaya pa ang boses ni Shami.

"HAHAHAHA! Bagay tol!"

"Ulol mo."

Pumunta kami sa restaurant doon at nag-order ng pang-lunch. 

"Apat na grilled steaks." sabi ni Justin sa waiter.

Maya-maya lang din ay natapos na kaming kumain at dumiretso sa gymnasium na doon namin napag-usapan na puntahan, At dahil wala pa sila, naupo kami sa bandang itaas; naglalaro ng Truth or Dare. (ampaputs, X'D)

"Hey guys kung sinong matamaan ng bote na to, will have to command a dare to all of us at dapat isa lang para pantay. So, game?"

"Game!" sigaw namin. Sus andami namang echus ruckos,

It's Luke's turn to spin the bottle.

*Whoosh.

*whoosh.

*whoosh.

"Yes!" i sneered.

"Why, oh why? Ba't sa lahat ng dudes dito, ba't si Drei pa?! You know how bombastic he can get." reklamo ni Jake.

"Whatever." Luke just shut him out.

*evil face*

"How about, fail a Math exam on purpose? Cut class? Turn down every girl on campus? No special talent for a week? Enter the basketball team? Or.." my mind started to drift to the million choices in my head. Finally! Wala na silang magagawa. >:)

"Urrrghhhh! Luke," both Justin and Jake glared at him.

"Sorry," Luke said, calmly.

*lightbulb*

"Let's make it a bet."

"Sure, whatever."

"You guys have to ask a girl out and make her fall in love with you and then break her heart."

"WTF, dude. Hindi kami kagaya mo na madali lang magpaikot ng babae." Luke hesitates.

"Kasalanan mo naman. You turned the bottle to me."

"Tsk,"

"Even though. You still got advantages."

"Benefits like?"

"P5,000 from each one of us. The first to break the heart wins." I said.

"Okay? What else?" Justin asked, a bit convinced.

"Just four girls we happen to know are quite challenging."

"You don't mean--"

"Justin and Violetta. Luke and Empress. Jake and Shami. Me and Janessa. Ain't it fun?" I asked with a sly smile.

"No way. Those girls are hard-to-get."

"That's what makes it interesting."

"Count me in." Luke said.

"Luke?"

"You're better than this, Luke."

"It's Madrid over-achiever. If she wins everything, its except this."

Jake turned to him.

Unbelievable!

"If Luke enters, so will I."

"Justin?!"

"Ano? Don't tell me that you're denying your long time crush of Shami Perez?"

"WHAT?! O.O" -Luke and me

HE HAS A CRUSH ON THAT NOISY GIRL?!?!

"Fine! I'll join and prove you wrong."

"That's our boy!"

"Boooooogggggsssshhhhhh"

"What was that?!"

"Was there someone listening?"

*pip pip pip pip*

We turned our gaze to the car heading to the gym's parking lot.

It's them..

"The bet, officially starts now."

~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*

*End of Chapter Eleven*
The true nature of CCSM unfolds now. And the challenge begins. Who do you think will win the bet? Justin, Luke, Jake or Drei? Stay tuned for the next update.