CCSM [9] part two: Sports

Author's POV

Nakaraan sa CCSM:

"One point for meeehhh" I rejoiced.

"Unfair." he hissed.

"Unfair ka diyan?! Tanga kasi e"

"Tanga pala? so let's make a deal."

"Anong deal naman yan?!"

"First one who gets 20 points. If i win, I'll date you."

WHAT.DA.FUQ.SAYS.

"What?! HELL NO. Dafuq."

"So hindi mo kaya?" he asked, eyebrows up. Ahh ganyanan pala a.

"Nope. I can easily take you one handed . Its just my fear of your insurances. They can't reach the hospital bill if I injure you." I said smirking.

"As if."

"Yeah yeah just go on with it." sabi ko in annoyance.

"Its a yes then?"

"You want no?" I asked. Umiling siya.

"Good. Let's start." I challenged.

-To be Continued-

CCSM [9] Part two: Sports

Jan's POV

Yeah, hell yeah. Let the games begin.

He served the tennis ball once again. It was pretty fast but good thing dahil may reflexes ako. Guess he wasn't kidding when he set the deal.

Yeah get ready, Drei Harris. Your facing Janessa Shapiro and there is no way I'll lose. Especially to him.

Drei's POV

I immedietly served the ball. Muntik na akong maka-one point pero hindi pa pala. She was way better than I thought she was.

*fast forward*

"Another point for me." I declared. She rolls her eyes again. Haha. Its now 19-19. One point nalang to win. And for sure I'll date her. She's very challenging and intimidating. And besides wala pang hindi ko napapakilig na babae e.

"Hey Babes," I called.

"WHAT?!"

"Geez. I just wanna say that if i lose . . Well, I won't!" I said.

"Damn you Harris!" she hissed. I just laughed. She's very cute when angry.

I started to serve it high and hard. She tries her best to catch the tennis ball on time. THEN...

"Waaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

O.O

I ran to the other side of the court instantly. Hindi ko alam kung bakit but my instincts told me to, and just like Flash I caught her right on time. Then it was na napansin ko ang isang malaking hollow block nandoon, she must've tripped over it. She continues to moan in pain habang hawak ang paa niya. Her left foot has a bruise. And because of this, for unknown reasons, I started to panic. Don't know why---again.

Basta, all I knew was that I was carrying her bridal style to my car. And YES, I drive kahit 17 palang ako. It's because of my family's connections. But enought about that, all i know is that I have to take her to the hospital. She should and  must be okay, so that she can still play with me for the festival of talents, right? Tama, that's the only plain and acceptable reason.

"Arrggggh." she continues to scream in pain. Wala siyang reklamo sa ginagawa ko but she is still groaning in pain while caressing the bruise on her left foot. I feel bad. If it wasn't for my foolish tricks, this wouldn't have happened.

"Jan don't worry. Papunta na tayo sa ospital to check your bruised foot." I assured her. The least I could do is try to comfort her. Did I forgot to mention that she also has bruises on her left knee? That's why guilt is consuming me.

Maya-maya ay nakarating na kami sa hospital at dahil nasa back seat siya, I immediately got out of the passenger's seat and carried her --again. Bridal style. She's still in pain, I can feel it. Then I locked my car and rushed in the hospital.

"Nurse! Kaibigan ko ho, nasugatan ho ng hollow block!" I yelled when we got in.

"Dito po sir." she said and leas us to the emergency room.

"Doc, may pasyente ho." sabi nito sa Doctor.

Lumingon ito, tumango at naghanda ng mga materyales niya.

Inihiga ko na si Jan sa hospital bed.

"Anong nangyari iho?"

"Naglalaro ho kami ng tennis tapos nadapa po siya dahil sa hollow block." sabi ko.

"Ohkay. Let me check on you for a while." he said bago nagsimula niyang check-apin si Jan.

*fast forward*

"Iha, you have some few bruises on your left foot and knee. It will heal soon and wouldn't hurt anymore thanks to the ointment. I'll provide the knee cap to cover the bruise on your knee. You must stay here for 2 days because we'll be conducting some tests to make everything sure." the doctor explained after checking her.

"WHAT?! May contest pa kami and need to practice." protesta ni Jan.

"I'm sorry iha but after two days ka lang pwede maDischarge. By that time you'll have an ei-okay knee for sports."

"Fine. Just two days." -Jan

"Jaaaaan..." I said in a warning tone.

"Fine!" she hissed.

"Excuse me ma'am/sir, Room 326 po kayo third floor."

"Salamat ho."-me

"Tara na." sabi ko bago pinaupo si Jan sa wheelchair and pushed it til Room  326. Salamat elevator.

I laid her on the bed. First, NagGroup-call ako sa tatlo niyang kaibigan about the news at papunta na raw sila.

"Do you want me to watch you over tonight?" I asked.

"No thanks. But thanks awhile ago. I can still handle myself." she said. Okay, FINE. Two can play at that game.

"Sure. I'll go." I said heading for the exit. I notice that she's looking at me. I then turned around before spinning the doorknob.

"Hey, remember. Ako ang nanalo at magde-date tayong dalawa." I said before leaving.

*End of part Two*
Author's note: Sorry talaga for late updates . VOMMENT .

+Naq-sorry na nqa, maq-demand pa talaga.