♢Chapter 22♢

Todoroki P.O.V
I followed Uraraka down the large hallways, Bakugou walking beside me.
I could feel the high tension, so I decided to speak.

"So Bakugou, why have you come to the One For All Kingdom?" I asked the boy who walked next to me. He glace at me before turning his attention forward.

"We were stopping off here to get some supplies before me and Kirishima make our way to the Carvahal Desert" Bakugou spoke seriously.
My eyes widened at the name.

"The Carvahal Desert!? From what I've heard about it, it's a desolate place that has dangerous tribes roaming around, killing people and stealing from others. Along with that, a city made from sandstone, which deals with slavery and battles to the death" I spoke, shocked that he wanted to go there.

"Yep. That's the place we're going" Bakugou replied simply. He must be out of his mind going there.

"But why would you want to go to a place like that?" I questioned. Bakugou gave me a glare as he held the fabric of his red cape tightly.

"Let's just say, i have some family things I need to fix" Bakugou spoke with a hint of a saddened tone, his gaze turning to the ground.
Knowing that it's probably something personal, I decided not to question his intentions on going.

"If it's okay to ask, where did you get the Dragon? Aren't they super rare these days?" I asked the ash blond boy. "Hey isn't just any dragon. He's cursed" Bakugou replied, now putting up his confident act once again.

"Cursed?".
"You really are dumb aren't you?" Bakugou spoke.

"He's been cursed for years now. As how we met, it's a long story" Bakugou explained as he crossed his arms.

I looked down the hall and say we still had a while to go until we reached the throne room.
"Well we have time, so why not explain" I asked him. Bakugou rolled his eye's.

"Well basically, this guy came to me asking to steal a dragon from that bastard Endeavor, so I did but soon found out that the dragon was actually a boy who was cursed. We were told this from this really annoying green haired woman who just made a lot of jokes who apparently was a sorceress, so we found a way that he can temporarily go between the two forms. Right now, we're on a quest to find something to lift the curse" Bakugou explained to me.

"I just want him to get back to normal and be happy. I would give my arm and a leg for it" Bakugou joked saying the last sentence, causing both of us to chuckle.
"Well I hope you two find what your looking for" I told Bakugou, honestly wishing the best for them.

"Thanks, it means a lot" Bakugou replied as the three of us got to the throne room. Uraraka pushed opened the door and we walked in, King All Might in his chair.

We all walked up to him and bowed our heads to show respect. "Uraraka, Rogue Bakugou, may the two of you wait outside" King All Might asked them. I could already feel myself beginning to panic.

I was dead. King All Might is angry at me for leaving the castle without permission and nearly getting myself and Momo killed. I watched as Bakugou and Uraraka nodded and left the room quickly, the doors shutting behind them, leaving only me and the most powerful king in all the kingdom's alone in a room.

I could already feel myself beginning to sweat. I was actually so scared. What would he do with me? Throw me in the dungeons? Throw me off the island into the deep cold water? Would he have me banished? Would he execute me? Would he-

"Prince Todoroki".

I looked up at King All Might.

"Y-yes your Majesty?" I spoke, my voice shaking a little.

"Do you understand the danger you put yourself and Princess Yaoyorozu in?" He asked me calmly, no hit of anger in his voice.

"I do, but that isn't the full story" I spoke back, already regretting what was coming out of my mouth.

"I wasn't the one to drag Momo with me. Momo received a letter from her father and she was in tears to find out her father was murdered. She then told me she was leaving to go back to her Kingdom to see if it was true. I tried to talk her out of it, but there was no use so I offered to go with her. If I wasn't there with her, she would have been long bed by now!" I spoke back with anger dripping from my word's, angry that King All Might himself believed I was the one to drag Momo along.

I watched as a look of shock spread across the Kings face.

"I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead" I kept repeating to myself as the king got up from his throne.

Why did I speak back to the most powerful king in all the land with such disrespect!? I'm going to be punished for that now.

To my surprise, King All Might walked over to me and rested a hand on my shoulder, but yet I didn't dare to look up at him.

"My apologies Prince Todoroki. I should have asked for more information then to accessed you of what happened" King All Might apologised to me, surprising me.

"No sir, no need to apologise. I should be the one to apologise for snapping back at you" I apologised to the king. He gave a chuckle.

"It's alright. I believe we are all very tense at the moment with the situation at hand. Until we have more news about Endeavor, no one is to leave the castle. Understood?" He asked me, which I nodded to.

"Now Prince Todoroki, I believe you should change out of those clothes and get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow" King All Might told me.

I looked down at my clothes and noticed they had burn marks and ash covering them. "Understood sir" I told the king as I left to my room, the one that I stayed in when we first came here.

As I walked, I thought of something. Where would Momo be? I know she in the infirmary, but where's that? I wanted to ask someone where it was so I could see her, but I thought it was best if I got changed first.

I got to where my room was and opened the door. The room hadn't been touched and looked the exact same as when we left. "First things first. A shower" I told myself as I grabbed the towels I would need to have my shower.

I walked into the bathroom and had my shower, but stayed in the shower for 20 minutes cause I wanted to and to just relax.

After I was done my relaxing shower and finished washing off all the ash, I got dried and got changed into my night clothes. I hadn't even realised how tired I was up until now.

I stumbled to my bed and just passed out on top of it, not bothering to even get under the cover. I was to tired to. I wanted to sleep.

I let out one last yawn before I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep, oblivious to the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so tired!!!!
Here's a rushed chapter and a hint to another fantasy story which I am flying through at the moment.
Next chapter will be short, but full of fluff.