♢Chapter 18♢

Todoroki P.O.V
"Come on Yaoyorozu, you should get changed into this" Uraraka told Yaoyorozu as she handed the girl what appeared to be some gold armour. "Why?" Momo asked the sorceress with confusion.

"Cause if your quirk is creation and you can create things, if you want to create something large like a cannon or something, you shouldn't be wearing a lot of clothes to your exposed enough to create it" Uraraka explained.

Only minutes ago, me and Momo had completed some training with our quirks, and let's just say, it was fun. We did it for around a hour until Uraraka came over to us with something for Momo.

"Go on, it'll be fine. I'll be waiting here for you" I reassured Momo the best I could. She looked to me and gave me a shy smile before nodding to Uraraka.
"Alright, if you say so".

"Great! Now come on, you should get changed in your room, then come out and see what it's like" Uraraka spoke excitedly as she dragged Momo away. I watched as Momo looked to me and gave me a shrug with a smile as the two girl's left.

I guess it's been a long time since Uraraka had another female friend around the castle to hang out with. I just stood there awkwardly in the hallway, not knowing what to do while I waited for who knows how long. Probably a while I'm guessing.

I decided to find the kitchen and get something to eat. Training sure makes you hungry.

I began wondering the hallways of the castle, looking for castle's kitchens. Luckily it didn't take to long, cause soon enough, I saw a small sign above a door that had a symbol with two spoons and a plate.

I opened the door slowly to the room and peaked inside, only to see it was empty, except for one person. I opened the door and bit more to see who it was, only to see Midoriya, reaching up to a cabinet where plates were held.

I didn't want to say anything in case I scared him, but I guess me opening the door that made a squeaking sound caused him to turn his head towards me. The next thing I knew, the Prince fell back, and bring down 5 plates with him, causing them all to shatter.

I rushed over to the other side of the kitchen, to see Midoriya sitting himself up, and shards of the plates scattered all over the ground.
"I-I'm so sorry for startling you" I apologised as I began to clean up the started pieces.

I heard Midoriya chuckle.

"It's okay, I'm  jumpy all the time anyway" he spoke as he to began help clean up. "What were you doing getting a plate for?" I asked him. "I just needed a plate to put my food on. That's all" Midoriya replied as we quickly finished cleaning up the mess.

We stood up and decided to leave the kitchen, forgetting about the food. "So what were you doing in the kitchen anyway?" Midoriya asked me as we began to just walk around the castle. "I was going to get something to eat" was my reply.

"From all that training, right?" Midoriya asked me, which kind of surprised me. Did he know about the whole quirk thing?
I turned to face him.

"You know about that?" I asked him, which he nodded to.
"Yeah. How could I not when I got my own quirk" Midoriya told me with a smile.

"You have a quirk?"
"Yeah. I never knew about quirks until I started living in the palace" Midoriya told me as we came outside into the sun.

"Is it okay if I ask how you became the next King? Like how were you the one that was chosen?" I asked him, wanting to know that of all the people who lived on this island, why was a boy like him chosen.

Midoriya smiled a bit more and chuckled.

"I honestly don't know. When I was younger and I grew up here, I always looked up to King All Might. I always saw him as this amazing King who would do anything for his people. I guess I looked up to him because I never had a male role model, since I never knew my father, cause he left my mother before I was even born" Midoriya told me with a saddened tone.