The New Kid

I groaned as my stupid alarm went off

Stupid clock, I wanna sleep in. I pull the covers back over my head and snuggled back in getting warm again.

"ALEXIS! GET UP YOU'VE SLEPT IN AGAIN!" Mum yells and I groan again

It's Monday and I have to go to school. I'm in my senior year, so for most people it's their last year of school, but I want to go to uni.

I pull back the covers and get out putting my robe on.

I trudge down the stairs and pour some lucky charms I to a bowl and pour in some milk.

I go to eat but it suddenly disappears from in front of me.

"JAKE YOU ASS GIVE IT BACK!"

"GET YOUR OWN!" Jake, my annoying younger brother yells back at me

"THAT WAS MY OWN!"

"Oh well" he says. I take a deep breath and get out another bowl just as mum comes down.

"Alexis go and get ready Margot's gonna be here any minute to pick you up"

I nod and quickly finish my breakfast and go back upstairs. I get into my uniform a short navy skirt and a lighter blue shirt and a navy blouse. I brush my long brown hair and pull it back into a ponytail, and add a white ribbon. I put on a light coat of foundation and put on some mascara to make my big brown eyes pop.

I brush my teeth and gather all my book and run back down the stairs just in time to kiss mum goodbye before Margot pulled up out front.

"Hey beb!" She yells and I can't help but grin.

Margot is my best friend in the whole world and I love her so much. I get into her car and she starts the engine.

I can't wait until I get my own car. What good is a license without a car...

Conversation flows and soon enough we're pulling up out front.

We get out and everyone stops to stare. See, we're kind of the most popular girls in the school and everyone (well, most) people loves us. We walk in the school and stop by my locker first to drop off my books. We then go to Margot's and Haydn, her boyfriend is waiting there for her. He greets her with a kiss and it makes me smile. You can really tell how much they love each other. They've been dating since year 9.

I don't have a boyfriends. Not because I can't get one, but because I don't want one at the moment. They start to talk and I get the sense that I'm becoming a third wheel. I tap her on the shoulder and say "I'm just gonna go find Steph and Tammy" and turn around to leave.

I'm waking down the hall when something catches my eye.

It's a new boy. And he's gorgeous.

*********************************************************************

So, hey guys

This is my first wattpad story so sorry if it's not very good

Please like and follow me! Thanks xx