Chapter 2

Satoru's POV:
I opened my eyes to first see snow and then I heard my friend Osamu saying" we're going to be late Satoru" and my other friend Kazu also said" come on you two, catch up", that's what had made Osamu and I run faster to catch up to Kazu and in turn, we had reached my old middle school that I had attended. I gasped because I then realized that I had gone back in time, but why did I end up when I was in middle school though. I started to think inside class until I heard Yashiro-sensei asked" has anyone seen Kayo or Shoyo anywhere" and once I had heard him ask that, I realized that I had been brought back in the past to save the missing girls and Shoyo from dying.

Once I had realized this and it was recess, I ran out of school to get to my mum and I's apartment to check. When I had ran outside, I realized that I had ran past Shoyo that was late

(A/N: Just imagine her hair is spiky, like what Madara's hair looks like in Naruto except not as spiky

(A/N: Just imagine her hair is spiky, like what Madara's hair looks like in Naruto except not as spiky.)

and I soon realized when I had past Shoyo that Kayo was next to her, holding her hand in hers.

Once I had reached my house, I realized that mum wasn't home, well of course she wouldn't be home. I'm supposed to be in school and I had some who went to sleep on the step in front of my front door.

Shoyo's POV:
When a blur zoomed past me, I had realized that the blur was Satoru Fujinama, the one that usually smiled at me when we walked past each other. I wonder why he ran out of school, when it wasn't the end of the day.

I stared after him confusedly as to why he had ran out of school like his life was on the line. Then again is wasn't my business as to why.

Satoru's POV:
I ran home quickly, when I had arrived home, my mum was inside cleaning the windows. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly because I remembered what had happened to her when I was an adult. Mum wrapped her own arms around my small frame and tipped my face up to face her and asked" hey, what's wrong kiddo" and I replied" nothing, I just love you mum so much" and mum smiled at me and said" I love ya to kiddo" and then the rest of the day while mum had let me stay home, I started to make plans with how to save Kayo and Shoyo from dying. Maybe I'll be able to stop the future with my m dying and lots of children missing and saving Yuki too. I'll save everyone as of its the last thing I'll do.