Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Erased, I only own my own character and  a little bit of my own plot in the story, Enjoy guys.

Satoru's POV:
I could of saved her, I could of helped Shoyo if I only spoken to her, then I could of stopped her from going missing.

I walked out of my job at the pizza shop and I had walked home. Once I had started to walk up the metal stairs to get to my apartment, I saw a men walk down the stairs and I had noticed that he had glanced at me.

Once I had gotten to the top of the stairs, I turned my head to my left and saw that my apartment door was left opening ajar. I turned my head down to look for the male down the stairs until I saw that he had already left down the street away from my apartment. Once I had looked around the area for the guy, I saw that the guy had vanished was when I had walked towards my apartment door. I stepped inside my house and took off my shoes while placing my keys in my key bowl, I was looking for my mum while saying" Mum, what have I told" I stopped mid sentence because I saw that my mum was dead. I ran towards her and fell onto my knees while saying" mum, what's wrong" I had placed my hand on her side to wake her up to see if she was just sleeping, that hope was crushed because what happened next was that my landlady walked in and thought I had killed my own mother, only because I had her blood on my hand.

Once my landlady had ran out and called the police, I had ran out of my home and almost ran straight into the police and once police official said" please, don't run, we just want to make sure that you won't be hurting yourself or anyone else" and I didn't want to be arrested for something that I didn't do and so I ran.

Third POV:
Satoru had started to run as fast as he can. He started to have flashes of his life when he was younger with his mother and he started to cry while running because he knows that he isn't going to see his mother ever again.

He felt light headed and what he didn't realize is that Satoru's visit into the past would change his life forever.