Ch.4

Jacks POV

"What's the deal guys, it's not like she's yours" Mahogany said

"Uh nothing, um good for her" Shawn said forcing a smile

"I'm going to bed" I said harshly

"Night" everyone said

I crawled into bed and pulled the covers over my head. How could I be so stupid. Why would she ever like me? Ugh Jack Gilinsky you can never fall in love, you'll just get hurt in the end. Whatever maybe I can try and make her jealous. It's worth a shot.

~the next morning~

Jessica's POV

I woke up at 8 to get ready for my lunch date which was at 11.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then jumped in the shower and shampooed and conditioned my hair. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist and blow dried my hair. Next I put on my makeup. Cover up and a thin layer of mascara. I never really liked makeup. Then I put on some high waisted shorts, a black tank crop top, and tied a red flannel around my waist. I walked over to the bed and slipped on my white converse.

I checked the time and it was only 9 so I decided to get a small breakfast downstairs. I grabbed my room key and my phone and walked out the door.

I walked into the lobby and into the breakfast bar to see all the boys sitting at a table. I grabbed a muffin and a bottle of apple juice and sat in the empty seat next to Matt and Shawn. I looked across the table to find a slutty blonde almost sitting on Jack. She was basically naked. She had a low cut crop top that hit right under her boobs, which I'm sure we're fake, and super short jean shorts on. I glanced at Johnson and he gave me look as if to say 'I don't even know' I just ignored it and ate my muffin. They were all talking about how they were gonna go to the beach later.

"Jess you're coming, it's after your date" Mahogany said

"Okay" I said smiling

"Jacky why does she have to come" I heard the blonde whisper

"Hey barbie, ya you, if you have something to say you can say it to all of us" Mahogany snapped

*cough* "slay" *cough* Carter said

"Well I mean, I don't get why she has to come" she said nodding towards me

"Excuse me, ya, I have a name and it's Jessica" I said speaking up

"Ya and if you're going to be rude to her you can leave, as a matter of fact just leave anyway" Shawn said

She started crying and got up and ran away from the table. Jack got up and ran after her.

"Wow she was a bitch" Johnson said

We all laughed

"He's just doing it to get to you" Aaron said nodding over to me

"Wha-" I started but Mahogany cut me off

"JESSICA ITS 10:57"

"What wow, well I'll see you guys later" I said running outside the hotel.

We were meeting at a restaurant just down the road so it wouldn't take me long to get there.

I was running down the street so I wouldn't be late and I made it there at 11:02. I was barely late. I walked in to find Dustin sitting in a booth playing with his thumbs. I walked to the booth and sat down.

"phew I was worried you would blow me off" he said letting out a sigh

"Sorry I lost track of time" I said apologetically

"It's okay" he smiled

We ordered and just ate and talked about where we came from and our lives

Next thing we knew it was 1pm and he had to leave and so did I. We both walked back up the the hotel and he dropped me off at my room kissing me and saying how much fun he had and how much he liked me. I smiled and we said our "see you laters"

I unlocked my door and walked in to find Mahogany sitting on the bed watching tv. She jumped up when she saw me.

"GET DRESSED AND WE'LL TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT THE BEACH"

" Okay, okay" I said laughing

I walked over the my suit case and pulled out my light green bottoms and my bright floral strapless top. I walked into the bathroom and slipped the bathing suit on. I pulled a thin PINK tank top over and my light wash denim shorts. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and slipped on my neon pink flip flops.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my beach bag and filled it with magazines, ear buds, sun tan lotion, and a towel. Lastly I slipped my white RayBans on my head. Then Mahogany walked out the door and over to the boys room. We knocked on the door and Taylor opened it throwing me over his back and running out the door. Jacob had Mahogany on his back and we were running towards the elevator. Everyone was following us, including the fake blonde who I learned was named Savanna. I'll just ignore her, no big deal.

We all hopped in the car and made our way to the beach.