catorce

corbyn was getting bored.

christina had fallen asleep on the couch and he wasn't going to bother her, mainly because he didn't want to spoil what they had even more.

at least he had gotten her to listen to him.

he told him about jack but she still doubts. she doesn't know if she should believe him, although there was something inside her that told her that she should do it.

corbyn had also tried to have a conversation with jonah and daniel but it was difficult when they started to get honeyed.

the truth is that corbyn now was uncomfortable.

daniel was caressing jonah's lower back while jonah placed one of his hands on daniel's leg. and that hand was really close to a private part of daniel.

corbyn was afraid that a moment to another they will begin to have sex in front of him.

that's why he got up from the sofa and went upstairs. he was going to look for zach. he had been in the bathroom for a long time and jack had disappeared.

besides, corbyn still did not want to talk to jack. corbyn blamed him for the problems he was having with Christina.

he climbed the stairs and walked straight to the bathroom, but it was empty so he thought that zach would be in his room.

his door was closed so corbyn was sure he was inside.

he went to the door and turned the knob to open it. when he opened it he found something that he wasn't expecting.

jack and zach were sleeping on zach's bed. naked

there was not a blanket to cover them.

corbyn was not long in the room. when he saw what had happened, he left the room and closed the door.

why are everyone dating someone from the band except me?

and since when are these two together?

when he was on his way to downstairs, an idea came to his mind. one that he didn't like.

jack had asked him about one-night stand. and now he just saw him in bed with zach.

corbyn got scared. zach was the one-night stand of jack. he knew what was going to happen now, jack would leave him and zach would die of sadness.
and all this would end in the breakup of the group.

just because jack wanted to have sex with zach.

corbyn refused to break the group. they were everything to him. so he had to come up with a plan so that zach wouldn't fall for jack's charms.

he had to make zach not want to be with jack.

ΩΩΩ

when zach got up, jack wasn't in the room. it was eleven o'clock in the morning. he didn't even know at what time he had gone to bed.