Chapter 1: Ds

I sat on a swing at the local playground. My black DS was between my hands. I was playing my favorite game, Pokemon Soul Silver. When I started playing this morning, I has just beaten the eighth gym leader. I was currently going through Mt Silver when I heard someone calling my name.

"Sharon!" I looked up at my friend Sam. His blue eyes stared at me with excitement. "Finally you come out of your house." he said. I look back down toward my DS.

"Sharon, you have stayed home almost the entire summer. I thought we would hang out?" Sam stated. I looked back up at him.

"Please leave me alone. I'm busy." I replied. He looked toward the ground. His black hair covered his eyes.

"Ever since you got your DS, you never do anything but play Pokemon." he growled. I saw a tear drip off his chin. I rolled my eyes then continued to look at him. "Now I regret talking to you today." He turned and walked away.

I really feel bad about upsetting him, but I want to beat Red before the summer ends. School starts up in three days, not much time left.

I returned my glance to my DS. I saw an exit to the cave and found my character, Gold who I named Silver, standing on snow covered stairs. I chose to name him Silver after my favorite creepypasta, Lost Silver.

I moved Silver up the stairs and went down a snowy path. I neared the end of the path and saw Red standing there waiting for me. I talked to him and our battle started.

He sent out Pikachu and I sent out Nidoking. I know Red's team and I prepared for this fight. I commanded Nidoking to use earthquake. Pikachu was left in red hp. He used volt tackle, but it failed since I was a ground type. I finished Pikachu off with another earthquake.

Red's next Pokemon was Venesaur. I switched Nodoking for Glaceon. I had Glaceon use ice beam which brought Venesaur's hp under half. Venesaur used sunny day. I just laughed at the fact that Red couldn't really use one of his pokemon. I had Glaceon finish Venesaur with another ice beam.

Red sent out his Charizard. I withdrew Glaceon and sent out my shiny Gyrados. The sunlight was still strong. I had Gyrados use surf. It landed a critical hit and Charizard fainted.

Red sent out Blastoise. I sent out Vileplume. The sun shown strong. This will help me to victory. I commanded Vileplume to use solar beam. The strong attack charged quickly and was fired at the helpless Blastoise. He fainted after the attack hit.

Red sent out his Snorlax. I sent out my trusty Typhlosion. I told Typhlosion to use brick break. Snorlax's hp dropped to half. Snorlax used rest. Even though his hp is full, I still could win. I had Typhlosion ready focus punch. Snorlax was asleep and couldn't attack. The next turn came and Typhlosion let his focus punch loose. I landed a critical hit and Snorlax was down.

Red sent out his last Pokemon, Lapras. I sent out my final pokemon, my Raichu. Lapras was faster than Raichu. Lapras used ice beam. Raichu was still in green hp. Raichu used thunderbolt and landed a critical. Lapras was in red hp. Lapras used another ice beam. Raichu was in the red hp. His thunderbolt finished off Red's Lapras.

"Yes! I beat Red!" I cheered with joy. I noticed a red flashing light as I looked back at my DS. Right then, my DS screen turned black.

"N-No. NO! I never got to save!" I screamed. I never saved after The eighth gym leader. I heard slight laughter behind me. I stood from the swing and turned around. Yet...no one was there? I looked around then sat back down on the swing. Am I hearing things or was someone behind me? Maybe it's just Sam, but he probably went home.

I placed my DS in my backpack and started to swing. I sighed. Now I have to go through Kanto again.

"Heh he..." I heard a much louder and clearer laugh, but I'm alone at the playground? I stopped the swing and sat in silence. As I sat there, something cold touched my bare arm. Chills went up my spine. I stood and the wind began to blow. My blue shorts and black t-shirt flapped in the light wind. My long blonde hair blew over my eyes, blocking my vision.

Once the wind subsided, I pushed my hair away from my eyes. I looked around again. This time I saw a figure in front of me. My jaw dropped when I realized who was in front of me. That yellow hat with a black strip, red jacket, black shorts and black hair made me happy, but at the same time confused.

"Gold?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Call me Silver." he replied with a grin.