Chapter 4

Kaitlin's pov

•3 years later•

It has been 3 years since the boys left for there tour and let's just say everyything has changed.

Me and Julianne got jobs, we live in a bigger house, I'm 20 she is 21, we have a youtube channel and we have 1 million subscribers and life is pretty good.

You are probably wondering about Michael, Calum, Luke, and Ashton. Known as 5 seconds of summer. Well after about 3 months into there tour they made no communication with me and Julianne what's so ever. After they said that we would "not be forgotten." Yeah well that was ass. Even after they were done with tour they made no effort to talk to us. So our friendship just crumbled into dust. But, now we are happy and are successful.

"Hey JuJu, do you wanna film a video?" I asked while fixing my camera. "Sure!, what about?" She asked while sitting up. "Hmmmmmmm how about a Q and A, we haven't done that in a while!" I exclaimed while getting on twitter. "Good idea lemme go get ready while you tweet the #."

@Kaitlin_Evers: Hey guys doing a new Q and A! Send us questions! #AskJujuAndKaty

After about 2 minutes we got loads of questions. "Kaaaayyyyy lets do this shit!" Julianne yelled and jumped on the couch. "Waittttttt I'm not ready!" I yelled. "How are you not ready? Your wearing skinny jeans and a muscle tee!" Julianne whined. "What about my hair?" I said. "Your wearing a fucking black beanie!" Julianne laughed and looked down at some of the questions, "fine." I huffed. I turned on our camera and light.

"Hi guys we are back with a Q and A!!!!!" I yelled while Julianne was dancing crazy. "Woop woop!" Julianne cheered. "Okay! Lego!"

[All fake names]

@Harrycarrie123: what is your favorite place to got to and why? #AskJujuAndKaty

"Mine would be the pizza parlor!" Julianne said. "Mine would beeeeee our ice cream shop!" I exclaimed.

@juju'sFan: how many boyfriends have you guys had? #AskJujuAndKaty

"None because we are just that awesome!" Julianne yelled and we high fived eachother.

@PleaseKatyAndJuju: will you follow me? #AskJujuAndKaty

"No goodbye!" I said with no expression. "Kaitlin! Yes Hun we will!" Julianne said and pressed the follow button.

@LifeLessHotDog1: what do you call your fans? #AskJujuAndKaty

"Love your name and we call them... Actually I don't know. Comment down below some ideas." Julianne said while bouncing on the bed.

We did a ton more and said goodbye. "That was fun." I giggled. "Yeah, I sure do love our fans!" Julianne smiled. I nodded. I went on twitter to tell the fans that we were done with the video. When something caught my eye.

@Calum5sos: will you forgive us? #AskJujuAndKaty

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYYYYE

I FINALLY WROTE CHAPTER 4 SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG 😁😁😁

OOOHHHH SOME DRAMA IS COMIN UP

SORRY ITS SO SHORT

-Kaitlin