Chapter 2

Kaitlin's Pov

Julianne and I were on our way back home from the park. The whole time we were there, we did nothing but talk about the boys. We really missed them but we can't think about them all the time! It's only the first day! They are gonna be gone for months. I decided that we are gonna have fun and not worry about a thing.

"Julianne?" I asked. "Yes?" She replied. "Race ya to the ice cream shop!" I shouted and ran down the street. I heard Julianne laugh and come after me. She pushed me and I fell on my butt. "Oh it's on!" I yelled and threw a rock at her bum. "Owwwwwyyyyy!" Julianne said while rubbing her butt. I laughed and skipped to the door. "Beat ya!" I said with a smirk. She chuckled and huffed "cheater." Under her breath. I giggled and went inline.

After we got our ice cream we sat down at our top secret table. It's where me and Julianne first met. "Here's our table the place we met." Julianne chuckled while scooping some of her ice cream. "Care to explain how we met?" I said. "Why of course!" She said while mocking my Irish accent.

"You were sitting in my secret spot the day I came to the ice cream shop and then I yelled at you to stop spying on me. So you said sorry and asked if we could share the spot and then I said yes and then we came inseparable." Julianne explained like it was just yesterday when really we were like in 1st grade. "Haha I'm glad you remember!" I exclaimed and high-fived her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------At Home

For the rest of the day me and Julianne were just being lazy. There wasn't really anything to do soo why not be lazy! I kept checking my phone to see if there were any messages from the boys but there wasn't one word. I sighed and rolled off the couch. And went to the kitchen to see Julianne making some tea. "Hellooo." I said and sat at the island. "Has any of the lads texted you?" We both said at the same time. We laughed and shook our heads. "No, but there's nothing to worry about I mean it's there first day they need to ease out a bit." Julianne said. I nodded my head. She was right, they just needed to chill out and rest. "Well I'm gonna sleep because we have work tomorrow sooo nighty night!" Julianne said and hugged me. "Goodnight! Don't let the grasshoppers bite!" I said and walked to the cupboard. Hmmmm what to have when you watch netflix? "NUTELLA!" I cheered and grabbed the jar. I watched Anchorman and 21 Jumpstreet and decided to go to bed. I changed into Calum's Nasa shirt and into Luke's sweats. I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail and got into bed.

All night I tossed in turned trying to find the right position but it was no use. I just wanted the boys here to cuddle, to laugh with, and to talk with. Don't get me wrong I sometimes can't stand them and wanna rip there heads off but they are a big part of me and Julianne's life.

I got up from bed and went downstairs to get a drink and some sleeping pills. "Can't sleep either?" Julianne asked. I flinched and turned around while holding my heart. "Jesus, you scared the shit out of me!" I yelled. She chuckled and said a sorry. "Ughhhh I hate how the boys can control us like this!" I said while throwing my head back. "I know, but I guess that's a good thing....right?" Julianne asked while cocking her head to the side. I shrugged. "I don't know all I really want them to do is text me or call!" I groaned. Then I heard a beep.

I quickly got out my phone to see that it was Calum

Cal-Pal : thinking of you and missing you :,( everything we did it reminded us of u and Julianne can we skype tomorrow?

I smiled and looked at Julianne who was also looking at a text that was most likely from Michael.

Katy-Kat : awwww I miss u two same with us :( yes we can skype tomorrow :) tell the boys I said hi and that I love them! xx

Cal-Pal : will do 👍 goodnight beautiful I love you xx

I kept rereading that last text over and over blushing each time. It made me feel tiny butterflies in my tummy. But then I realized Calum says love you to me all the time.

Cal-Pal : and we will never forget u guys

💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️

HELLO GUYS WASNT THAT AN INTERESTING CHAPTER?

I JUST MADE IT UP AS I WENT SO HOPEFULLY IT WAS OKAY

DEDICATED TO CAKEMASHTONLOVER BECAUSE SHE IS AWESOME!

AND YEAH I HOPE U ENJOYED!

REMEMBER TO

VOTE,

COMMENT,

LISTEN TO 5SOS,

AND,

EAT PIZZA OR SPAGHETTI AND BOLOGONESE