The Plan

*Junes P.O.V.*

I was on top of Troye when suddenly the door opened. There was a shocked Tyler at the door. I didn't know what to do or say. Good thing was that Tyler closed the door straight afterwards.

Troye clears his throat and he says "well that was awkward."

"It sure was." I tell him.

"You were great by the way," he tells me and I look at him with a confused look then I realized what he was talking about.

"You weren't so bad yourself either," he just looks at me, "even though you're the only one I've done it with in my entire existence on this planet."

"Yeah. Well nothing's going to change between us," he tells me.

"Of course, but next week... that's going to be completely different," I tell him. I really hope things change between him and Tyler. I can tell they both like each other, yet they're blind about the other.

"Speaking of next week, how will we even do it. I'm clueless as to how to have threesome," he tells me.

"Well we can always do some research. if you know what I mean," I tell him.

" You mean like watching porn," he says.

"NO!!! I meant like looking things up. like reading and stuff," I tell him. he has an embarrassed look on him.

"Oh," it's all he says.

We live it up to that and go to sleep.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I wake up at 3:30 in the morning to Tyler's snoring. It's a good thing he's okay. at least I think he is. I try to go back to sleep but it's no use. I get up to go use the restroom. That's when I feel the soreness. I forgot that happened when you fist have sex. I go use the bathroom. As I'm washing my hands I start to think about Troyler.

I can tell they both really like each other. Me being a Troyler fan, I want them to be together, so I've come up with a plan.

After our session I will excuse my self to go to the restroom. I will then stay there until I hear whatever they're going to tell each other. When I know it's the right time to come out then I will see what happens. Hopefully this plan goes well.

I head back to bed with a smile on my face.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

The morning comes and I'm the first to be up and then Troye wakes up. A couple of seconds I see Tyler's eyes open and close super fast from the corner of my eyes. I see he's trying to dodge us since what he did. I then iMessage Troye.

Me: Tyler's awake. I think he's trying to dodge contact with is.

Troye: Lets pretend as if we leave the room but hide and capture him.

Me: Good idea.

We then start talking about being hungry and saying were going to go see what there is at the restaurant. We open the door and slam it slightly.

We wait a few minutes in silence until we hear Tyler get up from his bed and go to the restroom. That's perfect so then that way we have him captured. We get up from our hiding spot and wait at the door.

<<<Author's Note>>>

Hey guys!!! I'm really sorry for the late update. I'm on vacation right now in Mexico and I didn't have wifi for the past 2 weeks. I won't be back home till the 18th and I will try my hardest to upload chapters. The reason I can't upload so frequently is because we go out everyday and don't get back till 6:00 and by then I'm tired and don't want to do anything. I'm really sorry in all honesty.

In other news, I would really like your help for the chapter where they are going to have the threesome. It's going to be the chapter after the next one I upload. You guys can message me whatever you come up with. It can be any length and anything you want really. I will give credit at the end of the chapter. I will use the one I like best on the official chapter, but I will also upload the rest as different versions but they won't be part of the story officially.

Hopefully you like this boring chapter. ^_^