The Three Some

*Hello there people of the interwebs. I've decided to finish this story for you because I am a kind person, and because I left you all on a cliff hanger. Sorry about that. I hope you enjoy, and feel satisfied. :)*

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

*Troye's P.O.V.*

I literally can't believe we are about to do this. I mean I have always had these strong feelings for Tyler I just want him. I want to love him. Then there's June who is the bestest friend anybody could ask for. I love them both to death. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. With these two. With June and Tyler. 

*Tyler's P.O.V.*

Oh my god I can't believe we're actually doing this. I love Troye, and I always have since the first day I met him, and I loved him even more when he came out. June is the bestest friend ever. Only problem is I want this night Just for me and Troye.

*June's P.O.V.*

I agreed to do this because I knew that these to love birds would have never done it by themselves. I'm kinda jus speeding up some things for the two. It's crystal clear these two want each other. Tonight is going to be their night. 

"You both ready?" I ask the two. They both nod and begin to get on the bed while I stand next to the front edge of the bed. 

"What now?" Troye asks.

"Now the two of you kiss," at that moment they both start kissing each other which then led to them to make out and escape to their own little world.

I grab my bag with my keys and phones ready to bust out of here and have them have their moment. Before I leave I hear Tyler scream/moan a thank you as I shut the door. Those two deserve each other. 

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

~Weeks later~

*Narrator P.O.V. who has never said anything before and I have decided to put in a narrator because it'll be cool, and it just seems right even though there never was a narrator. lol.*

Troye and Tyler had been spending more time together and have actually started dated. The two see each other whenever they can since Troye has been busy with his Music, and Tyler is busy with his projects, but they still make up lost times like that night many moons ago like a couple weeks ago. 

June wrote a book about how she enjoys being single, and that it's a good thing, but you know whatever floats your goat. You can be single and be happy, or you could be in a relationship and be happy. She loves supporting her boys, Troyler, and tries to attend many concerts of Troye, and whenever she has the chance she shoots videos with Tyler.

This has been A Three Some. Well... not really since June left Troyler alone when the three some was supposed to occur, but you know. Plot twist I guess.

I, the narrator, on the other hand am doing well, and I'm glad I was able narrate this ending for Troyler and June. They are very lovely people, and you should check out my channel on youtube. here's a link to one of my best videos if you would like to check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-92jargGMw It's just me dancing to a troye song which was choreographed by me.

*A/N: I don't have a channel and I don't dance. lol> :]