Last Day Chapter 1

It was 3:40 and we had five more minutes of school left. It was finally summer! My name is Hayden and I'm 14 years old. I have long straight brown hair and bright blue eyes. I'm an only child and I live with my mom and dad. We live in a pretty big house with a pool and I love it. I felt a cold hand tap my shoulder. "Are you excited for summer?" It was my best friend Carly. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She's super gorgeous. We've been best friends since we were four years old. "Hell yeah I'm excited!" The bell finally rang and we all ran out to are cars. "Hey girls!" My mom said to Carly and me. My mom was a younger lady with brown hair and blue eyes. I looked a lot like her. She toke us to my house and we ran up to my room! "So are you ready for Tate's party tonight?" I asked. Tate was the most popular kid in are grade. Every single girl in are grade likes him because he's super cute. I've always had a little bit of a crush on him but no guy like him would ever go for a girl like me. We started getting ready. I wore a light pink crop top with black high wasted shorts and converse. I applied some eye shadow from my naked palliate and some mascara. I looked pretty good and was ready for the party.