Chapter 38

Naya's POV

I can't tell Demi but I know that I have to.. How do you tell the love of your life that you cheated on her when it wasn't even my fault I was toxicated and obviously not being myself.

The drive home was a torturous one and I didn't know how to prepare myself for anything that was about come my way.

Finally arriving I took a deep breath and opened the door to hear loud cries coming from the bedroom and not a little girl's cries, my wife's cries. I run into the room to see her on the floor, tears streaming down her face and her phone in her hands.

"Baby," I said rushing to her side but she flinched as soon as I touched her. What the hell happened?

"Baby what happened?" I asked

She tried to find the words to say something but she didn't and just shook her head.

"Baby talk to me,"

"Why don't you just look at it instead?" she snarled. She threw her phone at me and that's when I saw it and then it all made sense to me.

Heather had sent her the photo.

"Baby you need to listen to me It wasn't my fault,"

"Cut the bullshit Naya,"

"Baby I'm serious,"

"Then why are you fucking her as well why aren't you pushing her off or doing anything to protect yourself, your marriage and your family!" Demi exclaimed.

At this point I as well was crying quite heavily. I'm such an idiot I should've just stayed home or let Demi come with me.

"She put a pill in my drink," I said

Demi looked at me and I couldn't tell what she was feeling anymore it was like she just automatically turned her feelings off.

"Don't bullshit me," she growled

"Demi I'm being serious why in the world would I want to cheat on you?"

"Because I'm not as good as her!"

This hurt, this hurt a lot to think that Demi was still self conscious after everything. She should look at herself through my eyes and see that she's the most beautiful and perfect girl in the world.

"Baby you're better than her,"

"No stop!"

"Baby you're beautiful," I said and she looked at me but then looked back down to her hands.

"I'm fat, I'm not as skinny as Heather, I'm ugly, I'm just fucked," Demi cried

I tried to hug her but she pushed me way, "Don't you dare touch me,"

"Baby I'm so sorry but please believe me that I was drugged and on top of that I had drank a lot,"

Demi seemed to be segueing with herself and for a moment there I had a gleam of hope that she would forgive me but that soon washed away when she stood up and grabbed a suitcase.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving,"

"Baby don't do this,"

"You cheated on me and we haven't even been married for a year yet,"

"Don't do this please I'll do anything to fix it,"

"You can't fix what's already been done,"

Demi's POV

I started packing my things and the tears wouldn't stop escaping and rolling down my face. I wanted to believe Naya, I should believe her but I just need some time.

I continued putting my stuff away and Naya's cries became even louder and soon she started to lose her breath from the amount of crying she was doing. I stopped packing and looked at her, I hated seeing her like this, so broken and sad honestly it's breaking my heart and I'm trying with every bone in my body not to go over there and kiss her and hold her tight and tell her that 'Everything will be okay'.

I continued packing feeling heart broken at this whole situation. How could she do that to me? To us? To Sky?

"Were you even going to tell me?" I asked and she looked up, her blood shot eyes staring straight into mine.

"Of course I was,"

"Be honest,"

"I didn't want to but I knew that I had to,"

"So you weren't going to?" I questioned

"I never said that,"

"Well you just said you didn't want to so that answers my question,"

More tears were falling down my face as I zipped my suitcase and placed it on the floor upright.

"I love you Naya, a lot I don't think it's possible for anyone to love as much as I do,"

"I love you too so much," Naya whispered

"But this, this isn't what someone who supposingly loves you does to you," I snapped angrily

"Please don't leave," she begged

I didn't respond just left the room, tears flowing down my face. As I was leaving I saw Sky standing there shaking and holding her teddy bear that I had gotten her.

"Mama where are you going?"

"Just somewhere princess,"

"Why are you and mommy crying and yelling?"

"Grown up problems," I said and she nodded.

"Come here," I opened my arms up and she ran into them holding me tightly.

"I love you okay never forget it,"

"I love you too mama and I can never forget it,"

I kissed her forehead lightly and stood up. Turning around, Naya was standing in front of the door but I harshly pushed her aside, opened the door and left.

"Don't go," Naya cried holing on to my arm.

"It's your fault," I snapped.

With that Naya fell to the ground in a heap of tears and screams, I can't stand seeing my wife so heartbroken but she's not the one that got cheated on or even possible nearly lied to.

I walked up to her and placed my wedding and engagement ring next to her and as soon as she saw that she just got louder.

"Please baby take them," she cried

I knew if I looked back that I would run to her so I didn't, I kept walking tears streaming down my face. I put my suitcase in my Merc and hopped into the drivers seat.

The tears kept rolling down and my sight went blurry but I pulled out and started driving, I heard a scream and then I felt a bang..

***

What happened??

Is Demi alright or is it someone else??

Comment your feedback and ideas and what you think of this chapter!!!

Vote & Comment!!

Also can you all follow a good friend of mine: Lovatics_StayStrong 💘💘💘💘