Questionnaire

Hello! We hope everyone is having a great time and writing to their heart's content (or reading, whichever you prefer).

The results are coming in smoothly so no worries! Everything is on schedule. We would, however, really appreciate it if you guys would answer a few questions for us. We want next year's award book to go smoother than this year's book and make it a better experience for everyone involved.

Please answer in your own words and with complete honesty. Don't be afraid to answer something negatively. We appreciate all feedback to better this account. :)

1. Where the rules outlined simply and easy to understand? If not, please elaborate.

2. Was the entry process smooth? If not, could you explain what happened and how you think we could make the process better?

3. What did you think of our layout? Was it easy on the eye? Or did it make it difficult to understand/navigate?

4. Are the prizes satisfactory? If not, what do you recommend?

5. What do you think of our current scoring guidelines? Is the /50 Book Score okay? Would you rather a /100 Book Score? What about the Small Review section for the judges to leave a small comment? Ect.

6. We want to create a better scoring guideline for the genres Poetry and Random. What would you recommend?

7. We held a Tag Fest with prizes. Would a repeat for each award book be satisfactory?

8. We accept entries from the beginning of May to the end of July. Judging begins and results come in by the first of December. What do you think of this timeline?

9. Is there anything you'd like to see implemented in our awards?

10. Anything else you'd like to add:

Thank you!