Tag Contest | Closed

Hello, hello, hello!

We're back with another update. Now, the title gives it away, but this might interest some of you.

Those in search of a brand new book cover and chapter/character banners can receive one from evatheartsy and some good ol' reviewing (a book of your choice will receive reads and a whole lot of helpful comments along with a critique/review) provided to you by Zoriey. That's what we have in store for the first place winner.

Second place will receive a book cover or chapter/character banners from Eva and a reviewing from Zoriey consisting of reads, helpful comments, and a small review.

Third place will receive chapter/character banners from Eva and reads and helpful comments from Zoriey.

The rules are simple - tag, tag, TAG! Three winners will be chosen from the ten people who tag the most users (randomly, of course). And no, you do not need to number the tags. Counting them is our job.

This deadline is extended to the 30th of March - winners will be announced shortly after.

On a different note, we will also be opening a contest, something on a smaller scale, while you wait for the deadline for judging to begin here. It'll be simple with three winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and end in March. The rules are simple as well. Follow Nefarious and enter.

That's all there is to it.

(The above is now closed.)

| Note |

So, some people appear to have misunderstood the point of why we even announced this small contest, let alone the whole point of tagging.

Guys! The aim is to introduce this award book to a wider audience, not compete who can annoy the most people. Please, think about this and do not tag users who aren't likely to appreciate it.