Black Diamonds Vs. Mindless Who?

Waait did We Tell Yall We Were Under cover Aganets As Well? Ha Yess Were Thugs And We Have Important Jobs .But Thats Why We Don't Go to School Because Of What We Do. We Don't Have Real Names To People.We Go By Scar,Riot,Damage,And Danger. But Yeaaah   -Riot.

We Was Sitting On Mii Bed,When Derell (Our Boss) Called. Ugh Another Daii Another Crime. i sighed And Picked The Phone Up.

Me:Hello?  hola jefe de cuál es la misión? (hii Boss Whats The Misson?)

 Derell: Bueno, yo necesito que los chicos a ir tan bajo de cobertura en los adolescentes la Escuela Superior de LA.

(Well I Need For You guys To go As Under Cover Teens At L.A High School.)

Me: la escuela secundaria? i no es estado allí desde que cayó el año pasado(high school? i ain't been there since i dropped out last year)

Derell:Lo sé, pero tengo que yall demasiado justo para mí. Su buss.i grave "lo haré saber a mii oficina de llegar ahora(I Know, but i need yall too just for me .its serious buss.i'll let you know atmii office get here now).

With That I Hung Up In His Face.I Told The Girls bout The Situation We Headed Down To The "BDO" Black Diamonds Office.When We got There We Stood There In Our All Black Outfits and Waited For boss To Pull Up On The Flat Screen.He Did. 

"Hola Chicas, se le va a la Escuela Sombras Para los archivos que faltan encontrar todo lo que sabes. . En El Fin Del Year.You Escuela dispone de los archivos." Derell Said.

(Hello Ladies,You Will Be Going To School Undercover For The Missing files find Out Everything You Know. .By The End Of The School Year.You Will Have The Files . )

"Cicatriz, Usted será Kiona Rodríguez, Riot You Will Be Kimberly Ransom, Peligro You Will Be Diana Ramírez, y el daño que Will Be Zoey González. Bellezas. Buena suerte." He Said.

(Scar,You Will Be  Kiona Rodriguez, Riot You Will Be Kimberly Ransom, Danger You Will Be Diana Ramirez,And Damage You Will Be Zoey Gonzalez . .Good Luck Beauties.)

"Wtf, la escuela? Ni siquiera me gusta cuando me fui un año? El hombre Wtf.What Si no encontramos El Jefe de Archivos?"

(Wtf, School? I Didn't Even Like It When I Went A Year? Man Wtf.What If We Don't find The Files Boss?)

"Va a seguir yendo .. Hasta hallar archivos Mii."

(Going to keep going .. To find Mii Files.)

""jefe de bien nos veremos a continuación,'

(Okaay Boss We'll See You Then)

We Walked Out And Our Truck Wasn't There . .Since We Are Undercover Teens We Have To Wear Different Colors Besides Black .Damn Whiii Red Thoo? We Hopped In The Mustang And Drove Home.

(A/N; I'm Writing Differently Now)

Danger: This School Better Be Better Than Murfway.

Riot: You Ain't Lieing Some fine Niqqa's Or Some.

Damage: Ikr Lets Go.

Me:I Hate Red.Why Not White? Damn

Riot: Awwh Red Is Cute . .Be Proud.

(Prods POV)

We Were All Hanging Out Infront Of The School When A Red Mustang Pulled Up Blasting 88 By Diggy.

 Aye lil, it's Diggy

Got the key to the city
Check my family tree
You know uncle taught Diddy
Who turned around and taught Biggie
And Biggie taught Jigga
So you can just imagine what he teaching me
My top down in the winter
My doors up in the summer
I pulled up to the light
And I drove off with her number

88 is the number!
Like Michael Irvin but younger
Ain't no preserving my hunger
Now they're like "Where did he come from?"

 The Car Stopped In A Parking Spot And Out Hopped Four BEAUTIFUL Girls. I Looked At The Boys Who Were Staring Like Crzy .Then The Walked Up The Stairs To Us. One Began To Talk.

"Yoo . . Loook ion Know Yall Like That But We New So Close Ya motuhs And Show Us Around This Dump." One Girl Said.

"Well Excuse Her Rudeness I'm i'm Diana Diana Ramirez" She Smiled.

"Well . .Heey Diana Nice To Meet You I'm Craig." I Smiled

"Well Are We Gonna stand Here And Have Eye Sex Or Go In The Building." Some Chick Said,Laughin And Me And Diana.

"I'm Roc, I'll Show you Around.. .."She Smiled.

"Kiona Rodriguez. Nice To Meet You." she smiled Grabbed My Arm And We Walked In.

(Scars POV)

Roc:Well Can I See Your Schedule Beautiful? *He Smiled.*

Me:*Smiles* Here And Stop.

Roc:Stop what?*Confused Face*

Me:The Flirtin Not Reallii Lookin For A Dude Right Now.*She Said With Attitude*

Roc: .......Well I'm Sorri Beauti- i Mean Kiona Just Being Nice . .Plus I Have A Girl*Smiles*

Me:Ohh-

Girl: Babbbee Roc . .Who Is She? *Looks Discusted* (Sp ?)

Me:Mii Name Is Kiona . .If If You Look At Mii Like That I'll Sock You In Yoo Face.!*Smiles* nice To Meet You.

Girl: W.e He's Mii Bf And If You Ever Try To Push up On him,I'll Cut You.

Me:I Don't Want Yo Man . .I'll Get Whoever I Want.

Girl:Well Not This One . .*Grabs Rocs Hand*

Me:Why Would I Get Him .. .If I Don't Want Him . .

Roc: Kiona This Is Mii Girl Friend Lourdes . .Lourdes Kiona.

Lourdes*Puts Her Hand Out* Hii.

Me:I Don't like You Soo Bye.! I'll find Mii Class On Mii Own.

I Walked Away From Roc and That thing He Calls A Gf.I Saw The Rest Of the girls With His Friends And I Went Up To Them.

Kimberly: Whos He?

Me:His Girl . .

Diana: Ohh It Was Funni how You Left Him Looking Lost . .

Me:Well . .*laughs* i Charm Them Like that But Lets Go.

Prod: hEeey I Love your All Red And black Thing You Have goin On.

Me:Uhh Thanks*smiiles*

Roc:Yooo Kiona Can I Talk To You? *Grabs Her*

Kiona:What? and Let Me Go. .