Thugg Life, You Can Call It That?

Latavia(Scarfacee) POV:

"First Off, Before You Get Killed. .Where Tf Is Mii Money? Huh? . .Are You Not Paying Mii On Purpose Tom?" I Screamed Before Slappin Him.

"No No No . .I Had Your Money Scar i Really Did . .But Mii Mom In The Hospital And I Had To Pay Her Medical Bill .I Promise Imma Give It To You." He Whimpped.

"Are You Lying To Mii You,No Life Having Whimp? Huh Lil Boii?" I Laughed.

"Yeah, His Ole Steve Urcal Looking Asx Lieing" Miracle Looked.

"Look Scar,I Promise to have Yo money Too You By Friday .. "Tom Looked.

"That's In Two Day's You Better Have It Now Leave." I Untied Him And He Walked Out.

We Were Walkinn Back Down The Street Until We Bumped Into Tommy and His Gang. . Ugh. I Can't Stand Him.

"Wassup Ma,Long Time No Talk Right? Come Here girl." He Smirked.

Ugh. God Nooo. He Pulled Me close and started To Suck And Kiss On Mii Neck.

"No Stop . Tommy Stop!" I Pulled Away.

"Dang, Broo Just Forget Her Obviously She Doesn't Want Whats good For Her." Bubba Smirked.

"Naaaw . .She Too Much InLove With That Nigga Chris. . .Tell his A** To Watch Out." Tommy Laughed.

"Yalll Ain't Nothing But Sh*t, That's Whii We Don't Fool with Yall Now." Riot Said.

"Riot Shutup . . I love You Too Now Walk Away." Minus Laughed.

"Nigga . . I Ain't said I Love You" We Walked Off.

We Was Walking Threw The Rich folks Neighborhood All We Saw Was Colors. .Colorful A** neighborhood. If You Wearing All Black They Know You From the Ghetto.

"Fake a** Thugs." Some Girl Whispered.

"She don't know me. I'm a straight-up thug. I shot Tupac. Yes, I did. We was arguing over the last pack of smokes. I didn't kill him, though. No, that wasn't me." Damage Yelled.

"Girl You Stupid,Lets Get Outta Here Before something Happen . ."I Laughed.

"how Is Tommu A Thug? when Nigga Leavin By  A Bunch Of Stuck Up rich Folks?" Danger Questioned.

"All I Know Is Tommy Doesn't Know what He Wants. . .That's Whii i don't Talk to Him Like That." I Said.

"GIRL YOU KNOW YOU LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE YOU SOME TOMMY.!" They all Said.

"Noo . .I Used to But Before He Became T-bono Lmfaoo And Not Tommy . .Everything I Mean EVERYthing changed bout Him." I Smirked.

"Was He Good.?" Riot Smiled.

"What you Mean.?" i Laughed.

We Walked In The House And Sat On The Couch.

"Sex . .idoit Wasn't He Yo First Was It Good.?" They All Stared.

"Damn, . . okaay Yess! It Was Good Happi.?" 

We All busted Out Laughing . .That's When Tommy And His Gang Came From The Game Room With Mii Brother Niko, . .Imma Snitch.

"Ohhh Niko I'm Bout To Snitch On You."I Smiled.

"Maan How Much You Want? 100 . . . 150 . . . ." He Looked Mad.

"200 And i'll Even Let Yall Lil girlfriends Come Over." I Smirked.

Niko Gave Me The Money I Smiled And Me And Mii girls Ranupstairs.

"Why Yo Ma . .Don't Want Them In Her house . .When She Gone.?" riot Laughed.

"Cause . .She Knows How Trey Is . .When We Be By Eachother. .I Got Me some Big bucks. Lmfaoo Lemme Stop." I Laughed.

" You should've left. . .

The other day.thought you

Say You would lemme stay."

Mii Phone Started To Ring . .It Was A Text From  Chris . .Mii Babiee :)

Chriss: Yoo Babe Wassup?!

Scarfacee: Nuthinn Much,With The Chicks You.?

Chriss:Nothinn With The Creww,You And The Girls Come Over . .See You Then.

Scarfacee:Okaay .Bye Babeee.

"Yooo . .Yall Lets Go,Chris And The Niqqa's Wanna See Us." I Smiled.

"Yaaaay, Finally I Get To See Someone I Like." Miracle Jumped Up.

We All Said. "Who?" And Gave Her  A Look. .

"Derrick Yall Idoits"She Laughed.

--------Niko POV-----

"Maaan Bubba,Shoot Him." I Smiled.

"Man . But If Man alright." BubbaShot The dude.

"Hhahah,Betta Give Me Mii Mone The Next Time I See You." ISmiled

We All Left The arehouse With The dude Still There Full Of Pain.We Walked Down The Street Pass The School,Towards Tony Crib. I Hope His Mama Ain't Home she don't Like Neither Of Us. Not Even Him. But He Puts Her In Check.

"No No No . .Turn Around And Get Yall Bad A**es Out Mii House." Wanda(Tony Mom)

"Maan, Ma Chill . .We Goin done To The Basement Ain't Nobodii Gonna Mess With You.TonySaid.

"Whatever Tony. .Don't Get Slapped." She Walked Back To The Kitchen.

"Stfu,You Basic A** Chick." Tony Smirked and Walked Down.

"Bruh, Yo Mama Crazii . .Reallll Crazii." I Smiled.

"You Ain't Liein But Yo . . .Where The Stash At?" Bubba Asked.

"Right Here." Tony Smiled.

We All Sat On The Couches In The Basement Counting Money and Smokin What We Sell. We Got SMACKED (High As'f). We Were Jokin Around And Then We Were Knocked Out  .. .But Oh Well Who Cares? Not Niko  . . 

TBC . . .Bad A** KIds .Smh -__-