My Only <Mithzan Oneshot>

Humming to the sound of my music was always relaxing but today was a different day. I had to be in a video today along with Max and that isnt something I would normally do. I had the longest crush on him and I knew he had a girlfriend but from what Adam said he broke up with her a few months ago but hasn't mentioned it to many people. I walked over to the fridge as I clicked play on Pandora to have Ready Aim Fire play. I grabbed the milk and butter and added it to the Macaroni and Cheese. The gang was coming over today well, Max, Adam and Preston who was in town today. While the food was cooking with the music blaring the door swung open and I kinda of figured it was Adam, I gave him the keys Incase he needed a place to crash.
"Nara!" I was hugged from behind while Max was standing to the side not happy to be here. He doesn't like getting dragged around.
"I was just cooking something to eat if you guys want some" Max smiled for once while Adam walked beside me. Max was ahead of us while Adam spoke up.
"Max was talking about how his ex was getting jealous of you and him talking all the time on discord, I tried to convince him to hang out with you outside of work but he's hell bent to prove us wrong" I sighed knowing it could be a joke, I didnt take much heart to it though.
"Well you guys keep trying to set him up with other girls" He rubbed his neck while I got into the kitchen to see Max grabbing a bowl full of Macaroni. I couldn't help but smile.
"Figured you'd like it" Adam went over and grabbed some too, while I sat down and ate. Preston was coming in a few he had to talk to his girlfriend.
"So what's the video idea?" I wanted to know badly as they wouldn't give me any clues a few days ago, which made me question why I agreed to it.
"Doing a Eat it or Wear it Challenge, Preston is grabbing the stuff" Max spoke still stuffing his mouth.
"I thought Preston was talking with his Girlfriend" He lied to me about talking to her just so I didnt know the video idea?
"Well he's doing both, she's recording the video while we pull numbers out of the hat and all that jazz" Adam spoke while eating a spoonful as Max put his bowl away already done. Right as I got up I heard the doorbell ring and Adam went rushing for the door leaving me and Max alone, just what I need (no sarcasm intended).
"Sometimes I dislike Adam for leaving me in these situations" I mumbled and Max heard of course.
"What situations?" I wanted to just take back what I said but I couldn't.
"Nevermind, it was something stupid" I walked into the hallway leaving Max alone to see Prestin carrying bags of random things with his Girlfriend.
"Nara!" Preston set down the bags and gave me a hug like he hasn't seen me in forever. Literally I hung out with him yesterday doing a movie marathon.
"Ey, thanks for the hug Lava P but you seen me yesterday" I hang out with Mitch to much.
"Alright enough with the hugging let's set the stuff up" Adam began grabbing the bags while Briana followed while giving me a side hug.
"So has Max spoke to you about anything with relationship stuff?" Preston tried his best getting me in a relationship with Adam awhile back but found out Adam had a son on the way. So he tried his best to fund me someone who I could easily talk to like Adam.
"No" I spoke walking off and smiling at Max. While Briana sat up the bags Adam, Preston, Max and I sat outside in the pool area keeping our feet touching the water.
"What's your big plan after you get back on if Tiffany wants to add you to the office or Jessica?" Max asked while the other two looked at me.
"I might have to move out t ok where their offices are depending on which one accepts me. I mean I asked Jess to join her first as I wanted to be a voice actor. But Tif is a good friend of mine and it would be good for both of our channels"
"It could help you get noticed more for a Voice actor on the big screens too" Preston spoke while Adam looked to see Bria a thumbs up.
"Time to start the show guys" Adam got up Preston following after. Max got up and offered me his hand, I grabbed but Adam turned around pushing me and Max in the pool. I saw a glimpse of a Camera pointed at the two of us. Max swam up looking at me while I had most of my hair blocking my view.
"You okay?" I gave a small nod while I jumped out offering Max the hand up this time. The tiles underneath me began to slip and I fell backwards with Max on top of me. My head did hurt yes but the closeness and the Camera made my face turn red. I wasn't mad but embarrassed because this could hurt my career. Adam saw me become red and turned around with the Camera knowing I might exploded grabbing everyone but Max out of the pool area. I felt a hand move my hair to see Max was still there.
"You sure?" Hinting to question earlier.
"Uh" Max knew I was flustered and took the time and kissed me. That caught me off guard but I couldn't pull away cause I've wanted this for awhile now. For the short time it stopped Max looked down at me.
"Well, I can't say I haven't waited that long for that" I spoke not letting my mind filter my words. His cute smile formed and I got another kiss but on the cheek.
"So" Max looked around to see he was still on me. Quickly getting up offering me his hand. Again grabbing it but not falling over. Without mentioning what happened I was calm walking back in and we began the recording. As I went into my room to shower and change I saw my messenger name change from Nara to My Only. Max sent me a message saying he wanted to talk tomorrow just the two of us. I guess they were right all along.