Maybe in Another Life <Gassy/Ze Oneshot>

I sat there scrolling through my latest tweets seeing how people kept asking what's up with you and Max? How could I explain it without getting into a whole Twitter civil war as the FBE Abraham Lincoln once spoke. Nothing could explain it as I should have formed my sentence better. Those words that left my mouth made me regret my decision to open my mouth, I knew he would never lie to me so why did I say it? That'll always cross my mind as I see Max with his new Girlfriend wrapped around his arm like a prize. It could have been me if I just sat down and listened to him, it was all my fault. I texted my Friend Harley and Dash as I wanted to get my mind off of him, we all agreed to go bowling which we haven't done in forever as we had busy lives.
"Camila hurry up!" I heard Harley yell. I walked over there with my ball as I began to set up the screen with our names, I was the last to go, dash was second and Harley was first.
"We need to do this more often" Dash spoke putting on some music and clicking the record button.
"Well I just finished recording the last episode of season 2 and the next season recording doesn't start till next month" I spoke as Harley rolled the ball down the lane, and of course she got a strike.
"The bowling champion folks!" Dash yelled while Harley bowed to the fake crowd. I clapped loudly as Harley
Laughed sitting back down.
"Next is the all time Music producer Dash, ready to show them your moves?" I asked while Harley ate her nachos.
"Born ready" she rolled the ball and she got half her pins. Next roll she got a spare and we both cheered making people look at us.
"And she scores the touch down!" I yell making Harley and Dash laugh.
"That's Football you dork!" They both said as I began my turn, of course I hit the pin and knocked 9 pins and I barely hit the last one getting me a spare.
"We are the pros!" Dash fist pumped the air. I laughed at her silliness and we sat down talking to the camera and as I was talking I got elbowed by Harley.
"Ex alert" she whispered, I knew once I looked up my night was ruined.
"Uh I'm gonna head to the bathroom" I got up and passed the group of friends I use to talk to, to see the girl wrapped around him, he seemed uncomfortable.
"Hey Camila!" Ze spoke, and being the person I am I stopped so I didn't seem rude.
"Uh, Hey Ze. Haven't seen you in a long time" at this point everyone knew I was here, plan went down the drain.
"I didn't know you were still in town, Max said you moved out" oh did he now?
"Uh, Yeah well surprise? I'm sorry but I gotta go" I ran off as Max looked away like he was sad. In the bathroom I sat in a stall contemplating on wether or not make a run for it and leave after I told my friends I was running off, they would yell at me but I couldn't deal with them. I heard a girl walk in and as I wake doit of the stall I saw Jess.
"Hey" she spoke as she went into another stall. I left as I saw Max laugh to what the Girl said and my heart plummeted, Maybe In Another life. I went back over sitting next to Dash as the looked at my eyes.
"Your eyes are red and puffy, did you cry?" I looked away as the knew the answer.
"Girl your heart can't move on if you keep blaming yourself" I got up to do my turn as Dash and Harley held up the camera close to my hand.
"As you can see Camila is going to roll her ball and get a gutter" I stopped and laughed as I nearly dropped the ball.
"That's rude!" I covered up the lense.
"Harley look she smiled! The wild Camila has smiled!" Dash exasperated moving the camera to my face, the redness disappeared. I rolled the ball and got a strike, I looked towards the camera and put up the rocking roll sign.
"That's how you get a strike boys and girls!" I messed up my hair then threw it back causing it to be messy.
"You're such a dork" Dash laughed as Harley went up again. Soon I became numb to the feeling that Max was here and Somehow the crew I use to record with was sitting with us.
"Harley I swear to god if you get this strike I'll quiet youtube for good!" I yelled looking at the score.
"Now I might just drop the ball now" she laughed as Dash kept zooming in on my face.
"Dash I swear the zoom in will kill me. I have zero make up on and I don't want the world to see my ugliness" Dash rolled her eyes as the group began to laugh. Max was next to me as Dash was next to Anthony who was on my other side.
He was the one the got away
He's happy now just leave him be. But that couldn't stop my thoughts it was my fault for being like I was, I had drank to much and was angry. All my fault.
"Chilled so I heard your engaged now?" I asked as I went back to sitting down. I was one point off from winning and these were our last rolls.
"Yeah, I'm actually nervous and excited all at the same time" I patted his back.
"May I ever know the feeling, but congrats Jess is a good person" Ze gave me a small smile as I went to look back at Max, Harley won, I was second while Dash was Third.
"And that my lovely folks is what I call a game of the century" Dash spoke into the camera as I held it. The video ended there as we began to put everything away.
"Max walked out of the building as the Girl had walked out earlier, I didn't bother knowing her name or what's up I just knew I wasn't going to meet a guy like him but I can love again.
"Hey Ze! You wanna hang out tomorrow?" He seemed to light us as Galm, Smarty left and Chilled began to smile.
"And you said she didn't like you" Anthony patted his back before leaving.
"Sure how about 11am?"
"Deal!" We hand shook and we left our separate ways as Dash and Harley looked at me.
"Camila ready for dating now! Wow" I laughed as the song played in my head, Max and I loved the song and felt like that would never happen to us.

Summer after high school, when we first met
We'd make out in your Mustang to Radiohead
And on my 18th birthday, we got matching tattoos
Used to steal your parents' liquor and climb to the roof
Talk about our future like we had a clue
Never planned that one day I'd be losing you

In another life, I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world
In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away

I was June, and you were my Johnny Cash
Never one without the other, we made an impact
Sometimes when I miss you, I put those records on, woah
Someone said you had your tattoo removed
Saw you downtown, singing the blues
It's time to face the music, I'm no longer your muse

In another life, I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world
In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away

The one
The one
The one
The one that got away

All this money can't buy me a time machine, no
Can't replace you with a million rings, no
I should've told you what you meant to me, whoa
'Cause now I pay the price

In another life, I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world
In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away

The one (the one)
The one (the one)
The one (the one)
In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away