-5-

(Y/n)'s POV

After a while of stomping, yelling, and making noise in general, someone finally came up, called the fire department, and got me out through the window. But there were a lot of questions. 'How did you get in there?' 'Were you drunk?' 'Are you a spirit?' They got weirder and weirder than the one asked before it. The reporters and police left me alone and I finally got back home. I opened the door to see Macey on her bed with some guy. Making out. I sigh and think of my now ex boyfriend.

I have tried my best to forget his name and all about him. But it has only been about a week since we were together. I look at the floor and make my way to my nightstand. I open the drawer and grab my wallet and pocket knife, and quickly make my escape. I decided to go to my friend's house.

As I walk through the shallow forest, I hear steps approaching me. I walk faster, but so does the footsteps. I change my pace but my follower does not give up. I look behind me as quick as I can and see the tall man from the apartment. His glowing eyes complimenting his grey completion. I stand paralyzed as his lips formed a smirk. "Y-you.. you're that guy!" I exclaimed without thinking. He walks to me as I stand frozen. He roughly pats my head and pulls off the beanie I found mysteriously on my head when I woke up.

"Its about time you gave this back to me." He said. A slight chuckle becoming apparent at the end. "Thats yours? Then why did you put it on me? And when? How do you even know me?" I said quickly. He stood in front of me for a second.
A second.

Before I knew it, I was shoved to a thick tree trunk and gold strings appeared out of the hands that pinned me. "Shut up or I will cut you into bits and sew you back together. You are coming with me whether you like it or not. You don't tell me what to do, got it?!" He intimidatingly grumbled into my ear.

Eyes still wide from shock, I could only nod my head, holding onto my racing heart to keep it in my chest. His grip loosened and he raised his hand. He wiped under my eye. "Aw, now don't cry, dear, I will take you somewhere beautiful.." he cooed into my ear. I shivered as the hairs on my neck stood straight up. 

The walk was long. He held my arm tightly and dragged me through the forest. Naturally, I was terrified, but the forest views were breathtaking. It must've been because no one comes here? Eventually, we got to a small, secluded house. As we stood in front of it, I notice the door swinging open and something flying out of it and hitting the tree right next to me.