Sequel Chapter Five: You Made Me Stronger

Song on the side is basically the whole life story of Aria and her meeting with Harry. Feel free to play it while you read. Its an instrumental but it fits perfectly and i'm in love with it. I wish i could play like this.

Aria POV

I was currently in this old theater, my fingers tracing the keys as music came out. I didn't know what i was playing, i just made it up as i went along. (the song she's playing on the side) My head moving with the music. I found this place when i was taking Harry and Darcy for a walk. The door was unlocked and opened and i saw the piano in the middle of the stage, begging me to play it. I can't remember the last time i played, like really played how i am now. Probably when i was in that foster home in America. All those families that took me in were great people and it took me this long to realize it. But i just didn't want to be long there. I didn't belong there.

My fingers played the tune i just made again while i was deep in thought. This song reminds me of my whole life story. My journey through foster care, Justin finding me. Harry's and I's first meeting, how we got together. Rehab, the whole thing. I couldn't help but cry as i played this, everything coming out all at once. I finished playing laid my head down. I heard clapping out in the audience and i snapped up in that direction, regretting the fact that i came here alone.

"Ben..."

Niall POV

"Gracie, stop being a brat like Louis,'' i screamed as she took my cookie away from me.

"That's not a nice word" she said back, sticking her tongue out at me. 

"Harry!"

"What now Niall," He said coming in with only sweatpants on. He knew what i was thinking. "Darcy threw up."

"Ah..But Gracie stole my cookie!"

"Gigi..."

"Mama said no sweets before dinner." She put her hands on her hips, the cookie behind her.

"Gigi, it's like noon. It's time for lunch."

"Yes, lunch not cookies." She walked over and put the cookie into the trash.

I dropped to my knees. "NOOOOOO!"

"Gigi 12, Niall none." She ran out of the kitchen laughing.

"The seed of Chucky."

Aria POV

"Ben..." i stood up from the bench i was sitting on. "W-what are y-you doing here?"

He started walking towards the stage, towards me. "You know," he started, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "My promise still stands."

"You mean your threat," i spat back.

He laughed, shaking his head. "I saw cops in my house one time." He jumped onto the stage, still walking towards me. "I can't go back home now. My parents don't want me back there."

I backed up to the wall. "You brought that to yourself. You chose to do what you do."

"And i'll gladly do it again."

"Why are you doing this Ben? What did i ever do to you? You broke up with me, remember?"

He finally reached me, his hand on the wall behind my head. "You know why i dated you?" I didn't answer him. I didn't want to show him why i was so scared. "I dated you because you were easy and i was despirate. I was stupid to date you and you fell so easily."

"Do you know what you did to me? How you ruined me? I went to rehab because of you," i yelled, jabbing him in his chest making him step back a few times. "I was afraid of guys liking me for two years because of you!" I looked at the floor but calmed down. "And if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have a great family with Harry. So in a way, i should thank you."

His expression was priceless. He was so shocked that i thanked him. I guess kill them with kindness works in my favor. I reached into my pocket. "What are you-"

"Say hello to the cops for me." I showed him my screen and how i already had them on the phone. He looked at me with so much hate in his eyes. He came over, slapped the phone out of my hand and slapped me across my face.

"Hands in the air Mr. Barker!" I clutched my face where he hit me. That was going to leave a bruise. A hand reached out for me and i gladly took it. "Are you alright Aria?" I only nodded, still being shaken up about the whole thing. "Alright. Come with me, please."

Harry POV

I never ran so fast into the hospital, yet again. I knew she was in the emergency room and it's just a room full with a whole bunch of beds. I took a sharp left and ran into the room, spotting her instantly. "Aria!" I grabbed her and hugged her so tightly. She pulled back after awhile, exposing the nasty black eye she had. "Where is he," i snarled.

"Harry, calm down. They got him."

"Are you crazy!" I walked around her bed, running my hands through my hair.

"What are you-"

"You could've been killed! What did you get yourself into?!"

"I didn't ask him to find me. He came on his own. I thought he was locked away like everyone else."

"Where did you even go?"

"I needed some time to myself."

"Aria..."

"I knew it. I knew i was too much for you to handle. I have too much following me. I'm so sorry."

I took her face into my hands. "Aria, I'll admit, you are a lot for me to handle." I wiped away some stray tears that fell. "But i wouldn't have it any other way. I love you and only you, okay?" She nodded her head. "I'm sorry for yelliing at you. Can we please go home now?" She nodded again and i smiled, leaning down to peck her lips before grabbing her hand and leading her out those hospital doors.

I was rocking Harry to sleep while Aria was laying in her bed. She said she needed time alone and i wanted to spend some time with my son. I just can't get over that. My son. He looked up at me with those same green eyes, a smile forming on his lips. "I'll teach you to sing just like daddy." His hand reached out and touched my face. I laughed as his eyes started to flutter close. I kissed the top of his head and placed him in his crib. I walked over to check if Darcy was okay before heading for my own bed. 

"Are they asleep," Aria asked, looking up from her book. I nodded my head. "I am sorry."

I sighed. "It's alright Aria. I swear. I just wished these things wouldn't happen to you." I crawled into my spot on the bed. "I want your life to be easy."

She put her book down, opening her arms for me to come into them. I laid my head into her lap. She started to stroke my hair. "Life is never easy Harry. We all go through things. Mine are just worse than others and other times mine is better than others. It's up to us if we want to be strong and get through it or just give up. I was so close to giving up the day you found me in my room. But i stuck it out for you because i love you. And i'm not giving up just yet."

I turned my head and looked up at her light brown eyes. "I love you."

She pecked me on my forehead. "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter today. Kind of like a filler. I have a cold so i wasn't writing much.

If i'm feeling better tomorrow, i shall write a longer chapter for you guys.

I might write about their wedding the next chapter.

People were asking about Ben so just to fill them in lol.

But, im off to take more medicine.

Thanks for reading

<3