Paige

Uhg. Dumb Abby. The one day Brooke and Paige aren't late, Abby doesn't even both to show up! "GROSS!" Paige's sister, Brooke screames. Paige skippes over in the dark room to where is sister is standing, hands on the wall. "What is it?" Paige squinted to get a look, but the dance room was just too dark! "Some sort of glue! My fingers are stuck!" Brooke yelled. Paige could tell that Brooke was freaking out on the inside. She could tell Brooke was trying to sound strong and confident, but her words came out trembling and scared. Paige's eyes finally ajested and she saw the mess of gruesome green goo her sister's fingaers where stuck in. "EW!!" Paige's screech did not help the fact Brooke was trapped. Brooke started yanking and pulling anf finally the dance room lights flicked on.

            What Paige saw was unbelievable. It wasent just glue color died and stuck onto the lightswitche. Something was growing ON the lightswitch and it was eating Brooke's hand! Brooke seemed to notice too. She started screaming at the top of her lungs, so did Paige. Finally, Melissa and Kelly walked into the confusition. "What is doing on?" Melissa asked. "WHAT IS THAT?" Kelly screamed. The green glob was now froming evil eyes and a ransid mouth around Brooke's hand that was sinking into the wall. Kelly ran over and started to try and yank Brooke's hand out from the moster's mouth. "WHERE MADDIE?" Melissa started running around franticly for her daughter.

            Just when Paige thought this could not get any weirder, it did. She realized Brooke's hand wasn't sinking into the wall. The green thing was comming out of the wall. While swallowing Brooke's limb, the ball of slim began to slowly pop out of the wall, first came it head, then it's arms and upper body began to crawl out too. Everyone was screaming, but mostly the two moms. Both were franticly yanking Brooke untill a gust a wind blew them out the door. They flew across the room, litterly. The gale tossed them into the hallway then slammed the door shut, locking them out. "BROOKE! PAIGE! MADDIE! KENZIE!" The moms shrieked and raped the door. Paige and Brooke exchanged beweilered looks, then continued to get free.

             Pulling and draging was usless, Paige concluded after almost 15 minutes of her sister's slow death. The monster now had its full upper body and was forming legs. Trying to yank free wasn't doing anything, and now that it had arms, the escape was going no where. "THIS ISN"T WORKING!" Paige screamed at her sister inbetween gaspes and pants. Brooke didn't reply. SHe was determined to get free. Her life was litterly on the line.

             Finally, after the monster was completly out of the wall and had devawered Brooke's whole right arm, Paige just started hitting the thing. That didn't help. The monster glared at her, her sister in its mouth, and with a quick flip of its rist in Paige's direction, every thing wen't black.