Author's Note

I'm just your average dancemoms fan with a little imagination.

           I recently became a fan, accually, two weeks ago I started watching (please no hate) my sister and I had heard tons of great things about the show, so every possible second we would look up the old episodes on Dailymotion. Which wasn't always that easy. We started with the first episode of season one and I think we're on the first one of season two now, i don't remeber.

          I remeber watching the episode with the Where Have All The Children Gone Dance. The dance totally FREAKED. ME. OUT. You see, my sister and I were staying up late watching that episode on her Nook at around midnight, the dance was so freaking, in my opion, I had a nightmare about it. Luckily I did or I wouldn't have had any idea for this story! So yes, this story was based on my dream I had after watching the episode, but I did change a lot of things about the nightmare.

         For one thing, in the dream all the Girls came in at one time and found Abby dead in the studio. I thought that was too creepy to write about, so I didn't include that. My dream was also pretty quick, so I  had the girls enter one at a time and gave them all their own chapters. Another thing about the dream was that it wasn't Abby's dream in the end. In the dream, after the Dance Moms saw Chloe get turned into a 'racoon zombie' they ran out of the studio and all drove together to the fire department (I have no idea what my brain was thinking...) and they were all sitting in the front (I don't know how big my brain thinks cars are lol) and the monster was accually sitting in the back seat following them. But I thought that that was too creepy too. Imagin sitting in a car, and having a demon in your back seat about to kill you!

         Thank You for reading my story, I'm so thankful! I'm a little upset that out of 104 reads, I only got two votes (on the first chapter) but I'm not complaining about getting two votes per chapter, I mean thats awesome! But if you like me story, please take the extra two seconds of time and vote :) thankyou. Please tell your Dance Moms loving friends about me!

          Get ready for my next book, another Dance Moms Fanfiction, called: Sinful.