training. day 2.

I wake up to see that the sun is shining in my room. Much brighter than it would in Two. I look outside and realize it's because of the bright colored buildings reflecting the light from the sun in every direction, including my window. I sigh in anger and slam the curtains shut. I turn around and hit my toe on the leg of the bed. I curse as loud as I can. After my little talk with Jayk last night, I stormed off to my room to lather in my anger. I can't see how this is turning into some sort of high school event when they're all going to have to kill each other in the end. I don't see any of this ending well for anyone.

I walk over to the door, and I see Jayk standing in the doorway, poised to knock. I look at her with a twisted look.

"I just have amazing timing." She says.

"Right," I mutter, "What time is it?"

"It's eight-thirty. You must have slept in. You go to the cafeteria and eat, and I'll lay out your clothes for today." She says.

I just glare at her. "I don't need your help."

Her face conforms into a stone. She looks at me with a furocious intensity. "You listen to me, or I will have Seneca kill you myself." She says.

"Who's Seneca?" I ask, folding my arms over my chest.

"The man that will control the whole environment you will be in for the next couple weeks. He will be the one that ultimately controls your living or your death." She says, her eyes narrowing to slits.

I almost fall backwards. How could she threaten me like that? That is against Mentor responsibility, ins't it?

I try to remain cool as I, keeping my arms crossed, slowly walk away from her and to the cafeteria. I can hear her mumble something under her breath as I walk past the other, empty rooms in the hall. If there are only two people living in this hall a year, why are there so many rooms? Just me and Jayk in this hall. In the other hall, Boniface and the Annoying Cato are probably still sleeping.

As I eat, I focus on the plan for today. I will be training with they guys at some point today. I have to make them intimidated. I have to throw knives today. There is no other option. I just eat and hope that maybe, hopefully, Jayk layed out the clothes I'll need for knives. I think about what else I will do when it's Marvel and Cecilia working with me today. I think it'll be good. It'll be better when I am just with Marvel and Max. I smile at the thought of training with them. They'll be easy to work with. When Cato's around, the whole thing goes haywire. I will show them all who's boss.

I leave the cafeteria, and hear Cato and Boniface around the corner. I run around behind the corner of our hall before they arrive in view. I listen to them as they talk.

"So you're saying she kicked him-"

"Yes," Cato says, "He had to leave the gym because he was in so much pain."

"You know not to make her angry." He says.

"Yeah, and I told her that. What she doesn't know, is that she shouldn't make me angry." Cato says with a cocky tone.

This rubs me the wrong. I am tempted to confront him and tell him to shut his trap. But I resist, even though I'd like to do the same thing I did to the trainer. I feel myself start to shake with anger.

"You just watch out for her. She is your most valuable asset, but she is also your greatest threat." Boniface tells Cato.

"Please, I could break that little shrimp in half in a heartbeat." Cato says.

"Fine, just don't underestimate her." says Boniface.

With that, I hear the two walk into the cafeteria, and the door slide shut behind them. I am so angry with him for all of the reasons I can muster up. I can't wait until I can get into the arena and kill him. I will crush his life in my hands with a smile on my face the whole time.