~7~

Since I'm only a confused teenager and I have no idea how to write smut/sin, plus I'll want to kill myself for it later, I will not curse myself. Sorry if you found this book later on and you wanted it...
(I'm a horrible person ;w;)
————————————————————
"Well..."

Tom then grabbed Tord and pushed him off the bed, along with himself. The two lay on the floor laughing at the silly situation. Tom let go of Tord and placed his hands behind his head instead, letting his head rest on them. Tord placed his hands on his stomach. Tom let out a sigh of relief, making Tord tilt his head to face Tom.

"Have you ever wondered what happens when we die?" Tom asked

Tord looked back up at the ceiling and thought for a bit until he got an answer. Tord smiled at his idea, and turned to Tom again, followed by Tom looking back.

"Well... I think we turn into stars... and the shooting stars are those really special people, like the most kind-hearted and special people... so they can watch over the world..." Tord smiled

Tom smiled back. The two just smiled and stared into each others eyes. Tord's eyes were a beautiful-unique silver color, while Tom's were endless black pits, dragging you into a world of wonder.

Tom was first to take action by grabbing Tord's hands and dragging him into each other, pushing their lips together. Tord's lips had a sweet sort-of cherry taste with smooth-warm lips, while Tom had a taste of vanilla and peppermint, with slightly chapped-cold lips that Tord seemed to heal by every kiss. The kiss was fine, until Tom decided to bite Tord's bottom lip. Tord obviously agreed to open up, but when Tom tried to connect his tongue with Tord's saliva, he got burnt.

Tom instantly pulled away, leaving Tord in fright, confusion, but also sadness. Tom covered his mouth while trying to get his saliva to cool down the burn, which obviously helped. Tord sat up on his knees and sadly faced Tom.

"Are you ok? What happened? Did I do something wrong?" Tord asked frantically

"No no, I'm ok, it just burns to connect our tongues and saliva" Tom reassured, I smile still on his face, trying not to make Tord think it was his fault by making him more upset

"O-ok... I'm really sorry" Tord apologized

"Tord, hun, it's ok" Tom said as he used his hands to grab Tord's arms gently

"I know, I just hate hurting you" Tord looked down a bit

"Hey, look at me" Tom said strictly but nicely

Tord looked back up at him, some tears welling in his eyes. Tom sighed. He hated seeing Tord in such a sad state. Tord always blames himself for everything, part of the reason was because of his part years with Zach, but also because he's a very sweet person. Tom connected their lips again, but this time in a loving manner. When he pulled away, he saw the smile on Tord's face, clearly this made him happy. Tom smiled back as he pulled Tord into a tight embrace.

Tord always smiled when Tom hugged or kissed him, or just gave off a simple compliment, because Zach never would. Zach would criticize, insult, and beat Tord any chance he got. It was like Tom was the complete opposite of Zach, making Tord think how long he'd been waiting for a person like this.

Tord ended up falling asleep in the warm hug, making him exit all of his thoughts. Tom chuckled a bit before getting up and lifting Tord with him. Tom gently placed Tord on the bed, getting in with him. Tom wrapped his arms around Tord's torso, pulling him closer, spooning him lovingly.

Tom watched as a smile formed on Tord's lips. Tom gently kissed the red-hooded nuggets forehead before slowly closing his eyes, falling asleep himself.

A\N
Sorry this was so short, the next Chapter will be longer. I also hate to inform you that this book is close to an end. Sorry to all the people that really love this book xD
But I did say nearly! You've still got a couple of chapters to go before it actually does end!
Anyway, that's all, bai!

Word count: 726