The Dark Slayer Chapter 3

Disclaimer: AGAIN I DO NOT OWN ABIGAIL'S CHARACTERS OR THE WORLD SHE MADE UP FOR THE DARK HEROINE SERIES I ONLY OWN THE CHARACTERS I WRITE FOR THIS FAN FICITION.

Author's Note: OMGGGGGG!!!!! ABIGAIL'S BOOK GOT PUBLISHED!!!! :D ! OMG I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! I ALWAYS KNEW THAT HER BOOK WOULD GET PUBLISHED ONE DAY! I JUST KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME , I GUESS IT WAS FATED FOR THE HEROINE TO BE PUBLISHED :) SADLY I LIVE IN THE US AND DON'T GET TO READ THE PUBLISHED VERSION UNTIL SUNDAY, BUT OMG I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR ABIGAIL, I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HER BOOK HER ON WATTPAD AND I'M PRETTY SURE I'LL LOVE THE PUBLISHED BOOK VERSION TOO. I JUST WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO HER AMAZING SUCCESS AND THAT I WISH HER THE BEST AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEAL. ANYWAY, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, VOTE, FAN, DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BUY ABIGAIL'S BOOK EVERYONE! KAY! GOODBYE FOR NOW AWESOME READERS~ THE DREAMER

Chapter 3

{So Cold By Breaking Benjamin}

I stood up in a second ready to damn pounce, but Jake, already knowing me too well, was pulling me back before I could snap the witch's neck in two.

"Let me go," I hissed at Jake.

"Yes Jake , let her go, I want to see what the 'Great Slayer' can do against a Dawn, it would certainly be the fight of the century," She smirked with each mocking word spilling out of her mouth made me want to slit her throat out.

No one disrespects MY honor.

No one.

Not even a Dawn.

I broke free from Jake's grasp, and started to stalk towards Melinda, with an instinct to kill her without mercy, but Simon stood in my way, grabbing my arms in a caging grip as he wrapped his hands around my forearms I glared into his eyes.

"Remember why we're here Abria...Remember who we're here for.." Simon hissed quietly .

"Oh yes...For that human girl...I believe her name is.. Lillian Lee isn't it? Amazing really...How you remind me so much of myself Simon," She smirked at Simon.

He turned around to face her.

"I am NOTHING like you," He pratically growled at her.

A side of Simon I had never seen before, he was raged by even being compared to his grandmother and I don't blame him.

Her smirk only grew as she took a step forward.

"That's where you are very wrong...You are more like me than you wish to admit my darling grandson..You are making the exact same mistake I made. You are following the same path Fate had put me and our kind on many centuries ago...And the worst part of it all is that this is only the beginning...Fate is not done with you lot just yet..."

Then her cruel gaze had left Simon's eyes and found mine as she looked at me with almost pity... Her expression had shifted into the sinister and mind-playing hag to a possibly hundred year old witch that was wise beyond our years as her blue-grey eyes captured mine, caging me in time as she said those words,

"You must understand...Fate is cruel company to keep around young ones...It's destruction of greif, pain, and betrayal show no bounds...It can destroy the very core of your soul and change all that you've ever known when your back is turned within even at the most unexpected of moments...Fate will feed the young to the death without hesitation like your human friend Lillian.."

I shook my head at her.

That can't be true.

Fate could not be that cruel.

...Right?

"No one deserves to face death this young..No one..." I whispered, mostly to myself, but Melinda had heard me clearly.